News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

clocks

Started by Meunster, September 24, 2015, 04:48:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on September 25, 2015, 09:44:15 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 25, 2015, 09:15:42 PM
I just had this nightmare image of QG stalking Nigel through the streets of Portland.

May have to write some slander.

Can't promise I'm not gonna fap.

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

rong

i really like clocks.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Cain

The Wizard Joseph

Well there you have it. Dawkins won't be apologizing for slander until kid admits that wasn't a clock he built or modded, but a diabolical engine for national-scale fraud. Clearly.  :roll:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Dawkins is a piece of shit, his prior work notwithstanding.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

He must feel super smart, pitting his intellect against a 14-year-old child like that.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

I would hope he has the good sense not to feel intellectually superior to a 14 year old until he does something that actually makes him look like the superior intellect of the two.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on October 19, 2015, 04:56:27 PM
I would hope he has the good sense not to feel intellectually superior to a 14 year old until he does something that actually makes him look like the superior intellect of the two.

Dawkins just wants us to know that this smudgy kid didn't invent the clock.   :lulz:

Nast

Dude, my brain cannot understand the amount of white, 40-something year old adults on Facebook who are bitter at a 14 year old brown boy.

It's like, weird and pathetic.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Meunster

People are still arguing about clocks?  That's sad.

Poe's law ;)

Nast

Quote from: Meunster on October 21, 2015, 01:08:31 AM
People are still arguing about clocks?  That's sad.

Well the latest news is that Ahmed is moving to Qatar to pursue his education (I don't blame him) and so cue a bunch of people screeching "SO THE U.S. ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YA NOW, MR. FANCY PANTS?!".

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nast on October 21, 2015, 12:54:47 AM
Dude, my brain cannot understand the amount of white, 40-something year old adults on Facebook who are bitter at a 14 year old brown boy.

It is. It really is.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nast

I already know that the US is racist as fuck, but to see it targeted at a child by adults is really disgusting.

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nast on October 21, 2015, 12:54:47 AM

It is a segment of the population that is having a lot of trouble with part of the new normal.  They're really upset about all of this, and they can't have that kid running around doing stuff.