News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

cinnamon sugar toast (revealed to me in a dream)

Started by mx krabs the bepronouned, January 09, 2024, 10:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mx krabs the bepronouned

- mix cinnamon and granulated sugar like 1:5. or use a different ratio if you want, im not your dad, no gods no masters and whatnot
- put that shit. Onto toast (buttered). with like a spoon probably so you can kinda sprinkle it on there
- marvel

noone has ever thought of this before . if anyone has already done this dont tell me i will not be checking
"Boy howdy, that chapel sure can perilous!"

seems like OM and the internet were not an ideal combination huh

MAKE DISCORD WOKE 2024

Jordan Peterson is the archetypal Greyface. Tiamat is Eris' boss form. The Lobster is Aneristic and the Crab Eristic only insofar as Entropy is concerned-- GET CARCINISED!

altered

Offering two of my own variations, also revealed to me in a dream.

-Grind up sumac and caraway seed in a roughly 50/50 mixture. You will want to taste this to get it right. You will know when it's right when you have a religious experience that makes you sound like Lil Jon.
-Butter your toast, then spread honey over the butter.
-Add your WHAT to the HUH, enjoy with DAMN.

-Grind up cardamom and cinnamon in a roughly 50/50 mixture. You don't need to get this right, but I encourage tasting anyway. Yummy.
-Butter your toast, then spread molasses (do NOT use blackstrap) over the butter.
-Add your cardamom and cinnamon mixture to the toast, enjoy with a strongly flavored black tea.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

ein Gefrorener Würfel

I also have some insights about this revealed to me in a dream.

Toast your toast before buttering it.

or

Mix eggs (without the shell) with milk and soak toast in it, then bake soggy toast in a pan. Use the cinnamon-sugar mixture described in the first post.