News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

The weird keeps getting weirder

Started by Inda, October 05, 2015, 06:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inda

So i don't understand this forum so maybe i post this here and it all works out, but i thought it might be a good place to ask.

So anyone here interested in doing crazy weird experiments in the unseen, like with spirits, sigils, servitors, astral shit, crazy impossible weird ideas, everything that comes to mind that makes us realize this shit aint all that straight as we think it is but sometimes bounces around and twists and howls.

Because i would be like, so down with that....So yeah if anyone wants to experiment wih magics and what people call the occult drop a line, or a mail or astral motiff, we talk and see what we can decieve ourselves into believing we're doing.

Meunster

Quote from: Inda on October 05, 2015, 06:21:39 PM
So i don't understand this forum so maybe i post this here and it all works out, but i thought it might be a good place to ask.

So anyone here interested in doing crazy weird experiments in the unseen, like with spirits, sigils, servitors, astral shit, crazy impossible weird ideas, everything that comes to mind that makes us realize this shit aint all that straight as we think it is but sometimes bounces around and twists and howls.

Because i would be like, so down with that....So yeah if anyone wants to experiment wih magics and what people call the occult drop a line, or a mail or astral motiff, we talk and see what we can decieve ourselves into believing we're doing.

Want to set up a tulpa fight club?
Poe's law ;)

Inda

Totally.

But before making them fight or fuck, why not a shared tulpa / spirit that can exchange messages between people. That would be cool to try.
Like i tell the spirit something he swipes through the astral and tells it to you, we agree on a hour and post it at the same time. ????????. Profit!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Inda on October 05, 2015, 06:21:39 PM

I was gonna have you on, but you seem like a nice enough sort.

We're mostly hardcore rationalists here.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Inda

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 05, 2015, 06:58:08 PM

I was gonna have you on, but you seem like a nice enough sort.

We're mostly hardcore rationalists here.

O-Okay.
I'm not a serious occultist or anything, but i've seen some shit, and i would like to experiment with it. Maybe learn a thing or two. Connect dots and what not. There's experiments we can do that are not completly outside the realm of reason and still make you wonder what is really going on.
Like with this group of people i was focusing on a simbol at the same hour each day, and we'd basically imagine stuff from there, eventually like the same characters/places started popping up again and again, and some more coincidences, like this guy used a wolf character in an avatar some time back, and i saw him as a wolf but i didn't even know about the avatar or anything he told me later.

Q. G. Pennyworth

You should definitely have your dicking around time, I think it helps people function later. But this community doesn't have a lot of folks in the dicking around phase, mostly folks who will hit you with a barstool instead :)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Inda on October 05, 2015, 07:09:45 PM
like this guy used a wolf character in an avatar some time back, and i saw him as a wolf but i didn't even know about the avatar or anything he told me later.

:lulz:

Shark officially jumped.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

Just make sure you lube before charging your sigils.

Or you might prolapse your junk.

Inda

Quote from: Don Coyote on October 05, 2015, 08:01:35 PM
Just make sure you lube before charging your sigils.

Or you might prolapse your junk.

Haven't been jacking off to charge them.
I have a funny sigil story tho.
So i made a sigil to get laid. Go figure. Very specific too, i written it was with an attractive woman and TONIGHT. Because i read it's best you get specific because the world has funny ways to give you exactly what you asked for.
I charged it with intense visualization and then tried to forget about it.
So i go out and nothing happens.
Later that night asleep, i have this dream where im talking a girl, then i say hold my hand, and I'm feeling my body in my bed and her hand on mine, then it starts to get more sexual, she starts to moan, and i basically finger the air besides me, and she's enjoying it then she stops moaning i feel this pressure get off me, like something just left. I know this was a visit from something, some sort of spirit and that it was female by the voice.
So basically i think i was visited by a girl spirit and had ghost sex. The sigil worked... I guess next time i'll specify i want a girl made of flesh. But god knows what that will bring forth.

Eater of Clowns

And here I always figured the term sigil wankery to be metaphorical.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Q. G. Pennyworth

When I was dicking around with lucid dreaming, I once had a "successful" one. I "woke up" in the dream on the same couch I'd fallen asleep on, but the window outside showed a different setting. Maybe a dozen women then climbed through the window. They didn't have real faces, though, just individual features that would resolve if you tried to look at them one at a time. A nose with freckles, blue eyes, lips and a mouth, but only ever one part of the face.

I asked one of them who they were, and she told me they were all the women that lucid dreamers make up to have sex with.

LMNO

That's horribly creepy, and should be immediately included in the "Original Story Ideas" thread.

Meunster

Quote from: Inda on October 05, 2015, 06:32:09 PM
Totally.

But before making them fight or fuck, why not a shared tulpa / spirit that can exchange messages between people. That would be cool to try.
Like i tell the spirit something he swipes through the astral and tells it to you, we agree on a hour and post it at the same time. ????????. Profit!

You're wanting to let my mind into yours? Ight crazy guy.

Heres a test, come reply in 30 mintues.  I'll send my jakie chan tulpa to contact you. If you get a twilight sparkle tulpa do not acknowledge it. She isn't supposed to be 'alive' anymore after she went crazy and tried to mind control me. But if you do see her, tell me so i can make more jackie chans.
Poe's law ;)

Inda

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 05, 2015, 08:43:08 PM
I asked one of them who they were, and she told me they were all the women that lucid dreamers make up to have sex with.
Hahahahahha
I probably made one or two of them. When i get lucid in dreams i mostly try to have sex. Oh and flying, flying is always a big thing. But i have weird shit with flying too, like sometimes i can only fly if i make swimming motions, sometimes i have to pretend im riding a bike, and once i had to put my hand out, in the superman pose, so i could fly. Landing and manoevering is also more complicated than actually flying tho.

Quote from: Meunster on October 05, 2015, 09:46:49 PM
You're wanting to let my mind into yours? Ight crazy guy.

Heres a test, come reply in 30 mintues.  I'll send my jakie chan tulpa to contact you. If you get a twilight sparkle tulpa do not acknowledge it. She isn't supposed to be 'alive' anymore after she went crazy and tried to mind control me. But if you do see her, tell me so i can make more jackie chans.
That was an awesome thread. If Jackie comes around i'll definetely listen. Altho how am i suppose to know if it's Jackie Chan or any other chinese guy, they all look like Jackie Chan to me.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 05, 2015, 08:40:06 PM
And here I always figured the term sigil wankery to be metaphorical.

Sadly and squickily not just metaphor.  :|

Also think twice before shaking hands with a "sigil worker". It's gross.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl