News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

The weird keeps getting weirder

Started by Inda, October 05, 2015, 06:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meunster

Quote from: Inda on October 05, 2015, 09:51:25 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 05, 2015, 08:43:08 PM
I asked one of them who they were, and she told me they were all the women that lucid dreamers make up to have sex with.
Hahahahahha
I probably made one or two of them. When i get lucid in dreams i mostly try to have sex. Oh and flying, flying is always a big thing. But i have weird shit with flying too, like sometimes i can only fly if i make swimming motions, sometimes i have to pretend im riding a bike, and once i had to put my hand out, in the superman pose, so i could fly. Landing and manoevering is also more complicated than actually flying tho.

Quote from: Meunster on October 05, 2015, 09:46:49 PM
You're wanting to let my mind into yours? Ight crazy guy.

Heres a test, come reply in 30 mintues.  I'll send my jakie chan tulpa to contact you. If you get a twilight sparkle tulpa do not acknowledge it. She isn't supposed to be 'alive' anymore after she went crazy and tried to mind control me. But if you do see her, tell me so i can make more jackie chans.
That was an awesome thread. If Jackie comes around i'll definetely listen. Altho how am i suppose to know if it's Jackie Chan or any other chinese guy, they all look like Jackie Chan to me.

Hey, you got it, kinda. The msg was be racist.卐

Now we send more idiotic messages until you learn not to open your mind to spags online.

Poe's law ;)

Inda

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 05, 2015, 09:54:02 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 05, 2015, 08:40:06 PM
And here I always figured the term sigil wankery to be metaphorical.

Sadly and squickily not just metaphor.  :|

Also think twice before shaking hands with a "sigil worker". It's gross.

It does wonders for the skin tho!

"In sperm, a crystalline polyamine compound called Spermine can be found. This particular compound is also known as an antioxidant. It is believed to diminish wrinkles, smooth skin and help with taming or preventing acne. Bioforskning, a Norwegian company, has synthesized the compounds into a facial cream.  According to Bioforskning, the cream Spermine is 30 times more effective than vitamin E and can delay the aging process by 20 percent. However, nature's most natural facial cream can cost you a whopping $250.  "
http://www.medicaldaily.com/extraordinary-things-you-can-do-sperm-242190

Meunster

Quote from: Inda on October 05, 2015, 10:01:26 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 05, 2015, 09:54:02 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 05, 2015, 08:40:06 PM
And here I always figured the term sigil wankery to be metaphorical.

Sadly and squickily not just metaphor.  :|

Also think twice before shaking hands with a "sigil worker". It's gross.

It does wonders for the skin tho!

"In sperm, a crystalline polyamine compound called Spermine can be found. This particular compound is also known as an antioxidant. It is believed to diminish wrinkles, smooth skin and help with taming or preventing acne. Bioforskning, a Norwegian company, has synthesized the compounds into a facial cream.  According to Bioforskning, the cream Spermine is 30 times more effective than vitamin E and can delay the aging process by 20 percent. However, nature's most natural facial cream can cost you a whopping $250.  "
http://www.medicaldaily.com/extraordinary-things-you-can-do-sperm-242190

It's also good protein.
Also question, so when you guys eat cum, does it tingle your touncils and throat for awhile afterwards or is that just me?
I don't know who else to ask about this.
Poe's law ;)

Inda

Quote from: Meunster on October 05, 2015, 10:05:08 PM
It's also good protein.
Also question, so when you guys eat cum, does it tingle your touncils and throat for awhile afterwards or is that just me?
I'm actually completly straight!

like a fox

Meunster

Quote from: Inda on October 05, 2015, 10:08:30 PM
Quote from: Meunster on October 05, 2015, 10:05:08 PM
It's also good protein.
I'm actually completly straight!

like a fox
Was directed towards towards the board. Someone here has to know.
Also
[X] connect
[ ] send propoganda
[ ] send lewd gay thoughts
Thanks for adding to the checklist.
Poe's law ;)

Q. G. Pennyworth

I asked one of them who they were, and she told me they were all the women that lucid dreamers make up to have sex with.
Hahahahahha
I probably made one or two of them. When i get lucid in dreams i mostly try to have sex. Oh and flying, flying is always a big thing. But i have weird shit with flying too, like sometimes i can only fly if i make swimming motions, sometimes i have to pretend im riding a bike, and once i had to put my hand out, in the superman pose, so i could fly. Landing and manoevering is also more complicated than actually flying tho.

I really think you're missing the horror aspect of what I said.

The Good Reverend Roger

When I was dicking around with lucid dreaming, I once had a "successful" one. I "woke up" in the dream on the same couch I'd fallen asleep on, but the window outside showed a different setting. Maybe a dozen women then climbed through the window. They didn't have real faces, though, just individual features that would resolve if you tried to look at them one at a time. A nose with freckles, blue eyes, lips and a mouth, but only ever one part of the face.

Whoa
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Meunster on October 05, 2015, 09:59:52 PM
Hahahahahha

Quote from: Meunster on October 05, 2015, 09:46:49 PM
You're wanting to let my mind into yours? Ight crazy guy.

Heres a test, come reply in 30 mintues.  I'll send my jakie chan tulpa to contact you. If you get a twilight sparkle tulpa do not acknowledge it. She isn't supposed to be 'alive' anymore after she went crazy and tried to mind control me. But if you do see her, tell me so i can make more jackie chans.
That was an awesome thread. If Jackie comes around i'll definetely listen. Altho how am i suppose to know if it's Jackie Chan or any other chinese guy, they all look like Jackie Chan to me.

Hey, you got it, kinda. The msg was be racist.卐

Now we send more idiotic messages until you learn not to open your mind to spags online.

Jesus.  Shut up.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Inda

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 05, 2015, 10:35:06 PM
Well yeah it's kinda sad scary but you have to understand that making up dream ladies to have sex with is not an exact science so some degree of ah...failed attempts....is bound to happen, people will always try to have dream sex, and yeah the facelessness isnt even the worst i've had a lot of frustrated attempts at it where they basically become parts of a body, or turn into gross ladies (which isnt that bad, at least you can work with that still) or turn into MEN, or simply disapear.

So long story short manifesting attractive sexable women is not easy, not even in your dreams.

And i mean Michelangelo didn't start by painting the sistine chapel, right?
And Frankenstein had a doctors degree and still managed to fuck up pretty bad. And me im no doctor.
Anyway sorry to the faceless ladies i may have created out there but yeah, if i meet them we can have some tea or something, talk about life.

Meunster

Quote from: Inda on October 05, 2015, 10:43:59 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 05, 2015, 10:35:06 PM
Well yeah it's kinda sad scary but you have to understand that making up dream ladies to have sex with is not an exact science so some degree of ah...failed attempts....is bound to happen, people will always try to have dream sex, and yeah the facelessness isnt even the worst i've had a lot of frustrated attempts at it where they basically become parts of a body, or turn into gross ladies (which isnt that bad, at least you can work with that still) or turn into MEN, or simply disapear.

So long story short manifesting attractive sexable women is not easy, not even in your dreams.

And i mean Michelangelo didn't start by painting the sistine chapel, right?
And Frankenstein and a doctors degree and still managed to fuck up pretty bad. And me im no doctor.
Anyway sorry to the faceless ladies i may have created out there but yeah, if i meet them we can have some tea or something talk about life.

No, the point was that there where a lot of put together women with thoughts and personality who were borderline raped then thrown away.
Poe's law ;)

Inda

Quote from: Meunster on October 05, 2015, 10:49:26 PM
No, the point was that there where a lot of put together women with thoughts and personality who were borderline raped then thrown away.

It's my thoughts and personality that makes them up, so i'm actually raping myself and throwing myself away. But i dont think the dream police will catch up to me anytime soon. I'm a smooth criminal.
AND i did say i'll have tea with them whenever.

Meunster

Quote from: Inda on October 05, 2015, 10:57:17 PM

It's my thoughts and personality that makes them up, so i'm actually raping myself and throwing myself away. But i dont think the dream police will catch up to me anytime soon. I'm a smooth criminal.

So you're not gay? You just fuck yourself in a female form?
Well, there check mark number 2.
Poe's law ;)

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Inda on October 05, 2015, 10:57:17 PM

Just because you make a thing does not make it yours. See also: children.

Inda

Quote from: Meunster on October 05, 2015, 11:01:19 PM
So you're not gay? You just fuck yourself in a female form?
Well, there check mark number 2.
Yeah i know what you're playing at, you ain't catching me in your net of gay propaganda.
I told you i'm straight like a fox bby, like a fox.

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 05, 2015, 11:03:38 PM
Just because you make a thing does not make it yours. See also: children.
So whenever i'm in a lucid dream and happen to want to get lewd, i should first go through the trouble of making a woman appear, THEN proceed to enchant her with my dream charms, then make sure she is aware and consents to dream sexual intercourse and then proceed to have a mid-long term relationship with her.

Yeah im sticking with rape.

Q. G. Pennyworth