Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

The weird keeps getting weirder

Started by Inda, October 05, 2015, 06:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inda

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 05, 2015, 11:12:03 PM
Well, I'm done with this guy.
Well im not free in the world then i'll at least allow myself freedoom in my dreams, when i can.
Also the faceless ladies appeared to you not to me, so think about that.

Eater of Clowns

I like the idea of some fuckwit jacking it to imaginary women that sometimes turn into men thinking himself a tortured artist, and he's just one good pole polish away from his masterpiece.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Meunster

Quote from: Inda on October 05, 2015, 11:08:19 PM
Quote from: Meunster on October 05, 2015, 11:01:19 PM
So you're not gay? You just fuck yourself in a female form?
Well, there check mark number 2.
Yeah i know what you're playing at, you ain't catching me in your net of gay propaganda.
I told you i'm straight like a fox bby, like a fox.

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 05, 2015, 11:03:38 PM
Just because you make a thing does not make it yours. See also: children.
So whenever i'm in a lucid dream and happen to want to get lewd, i should first go through the trouble of making a woman appear, THEN proceed to enchant her with my dream charms, then make sure she is aware and consents to dream sexual intercourse and then proceed to have a mid-long term relationship with her.

Yeah im sticking with rape.

1. If the furry fandom is any indication then foxes are pretty gay. Also irl foxes do gay shit too. And it's to late, I have already proved your repressed homosexual tendencies. 
2.you're an ass, im an ex neo nazi and even I know rape, in anyform is terrible.  Hell, I checked up on the neo nazi group I was in last night, they were catching rapist and pedos and reporting the evidence to the police.
So yeah, you have more fucked morals then neo nazis.
Poe's law ;)

Inda

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 05, 2015, 11:30:54 PM
I like the idea of some fuckwit jacking it to imaginary women that sometimes turn into men thinking himself a tortured artist, and he's just one good pole polish away from his masterpiece.

That's me!

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 05, 2015, 11:35:49 PM

In the old days, I'd have booted him.

I like the part where he thinks not raping people means he's not free.

Inda

Quote from: Meunster on October 05, 2015, 11:34:48 PM
1. If the furry fandom is any indication then foxes are pretty gay. Also irl foxes do gay shit too. And it's to late, I have already proved your repressed homosexual tendencies. 
2.you're an ass, im an ex neo nazi and even I know rape, in anyform is terrible.  Hell, I checked up on the neo nazi group I was in last night, they were catching rapist and pedos and reporting the evidence to the police.
So yeah, you have more fucked morals then neo nazis.

You're still a nazi, it's my dream i'll do what i want, or try to atleast.
And i dont endorse rape, but it's a fact of life.
Also foxes are awesome, i know about my homoerotic stuff it's was just an elegant way to put it.  8)

Inda

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 05, 2015, 11:37:25 PM

That's jsut dumb, im not raping anyone ,people have sexual urges and they try to satisfy them, and in dreams this is also true, it's my nature, i dont deny it.

And well i'll take my leave you don't need to boot.

ah yeah you guys are pretty tight for someone that claims to be for eris confusion and discord. anyway stay fresh

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Inda on October 05, 2015, 11:17:53 PM
Well im not free in the world then i'll at least allow myself freedoom in my dreams, when i can.
Also the faceless ladies appeared to you not to me, so think about that.

Wait.

If you aren't free to rape, you're not free?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Inda on October 05, 2015, 11:43:28 PM

Good day.

Quoteah yeah you guys are pretty tight for someone that claims to be for eris confusion and discord. anyway stay fresh

We're not actually discordians.

Meunster

Quote from: Inda on October 05, 2015, 11:43:28 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 05, 2015, 11:37:25 PM

That's jsut dumb, im not raping anyone ,people have sexual urges and they try to satisfy them, and in dreams this is also true, it's my nature, i dont deny it.

ah yeah you guys are pretty tight for someone that claims to be for eris confusion and discord. anyway stay fresh

Ight, see you
Remember twilight bad, Jackie good, and himmler just for funsies.
Poe's law ;)

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 05, 2015, 11:30:54 PM

Add actual mental prowess, a raging heroin addiction, and an intractable Antichrist delusion complex to that and you've pretty well summed up Crowley.

This little pisser might just be able to get the latter two down before the end of his days. Maybe.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cainad (dec.)

Wow, that was quick. Went from dumbass to scumbag in 2 pages.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Meunster on October 05, 2015, 10:49:26 PM
Quote from: Inda on October 05, 2015, 10:43:59 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 05, 2015, 10:35:06 PM
I really think you're missing the horror aspect of what I said.
Well yeah it's kinda sad scary but you have to understand that making up dream ladies to have sex with is not an exact science so some degree of ah...failed attempts....is bound to happen, people will always try to have dream sex, and yeah the facelessness isnt even the worst i've had a lot of frustrated attempts at it where they basically become parts of a body, or turn into gross ladies (which isnt that bad, at least you can work with that still) or turn into MEN, or simply disapear.

So long story short manifesting attractive sexable women is not easy, not even in your dreams.

And i mean Michelangelo didn't start by painting the sistine chapel, right?
And Frankenstein and a doctors degree and still managed to fuck up pretty bad. And me im no doctor.
Anyway sorry to the faceless ladies i may have created out there but yeah, if i meet them we can have some tea or something talk about life.

No, the point was that there where a lot of put together women with thoughts and personality who were borderline raped then thrown away.

Even this guy gets it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

The thesis I'm getting from this guy is that his imagination is incapable of producing a scenario in which a human being with female anatomy would actually just want to fuck him, without elaborate pick-up techniques or seduction.

Also, if your only concrete goal here is to get laid then tapping into the mystical outer reaches of the psyche is not really the direction you want to be looking. Although continuing on your current course will guarantee that you remain harmless, at least.