News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

Misha: our Overlord.

Started by lilspeedlimitgisher, October 12, 2015, 08:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilspeedlimitgisher

:kingmeh: sir Misha Collins the great, abnosome overlord of all GiShWhEsdom. who but a child of discord could create such a holy celebration of wackjobbery ? AS A WHITE HOUSE INTERN, HE STOLE SECURITY BADGES TO MAKE A MOBILE OUT OF. and he has proclaimed himself Overlord.  This is a sign. Emperor Norton has returned.
DEATH TO NORMALCY

lilspeedlimitgisher

:kingmeh: sir Misha Collins the great, abnosome overlord of all GiShWhEsdom. who but a child of discord could create such a holy celebration of wackjobbery ? AS A WHITE HOUSE INTERN, HE STOLE SECURITY BADGES TO MAKE A MOBILE OUT OF. and he has proclaimed himself Overlord.  This is a sign. Emperor Norton has returned.
DEATH TO NORMALCY

LMNO

This is also apparently spam (see TFYS)

Meunster

Take your dada bullshit and fucking sit on it.

Actually, just explain what you're talking about. Please.
Poe's law ;)

Don Coyote

Things are supposed to go to Tumblr to die, not transfer from Tumblr to infect the rest of the web.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on October 12, 2015, 08:18:15 PM

Not seeing it.  But if he's spamming, he's gone.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 13, 2015, 01:11:57 AM
Quote from: LMNO on October 12, 2015, 08:18:15 PM

Not seeing it.  But if he's spamming, he's gone.

I merged them together and moved them both here.  Only repeated once, so I decided not to worry about a spam warning...yet, anyway.