News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

This is totally not a rickroll

Started by Don Coyote, October 11, 2015, 02:20:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dubya

"Gold Medalist of the 2015 David Cameron Memorial Barnyard Olympics."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

GLORIOUS.

Squat toilets were pretty much the second best thing about East Asia. The first best thing was GODDAMN HANDHELD BIDETS. Spraying your ass clean is the best. Goddamn best.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 11, 2015, 05:30:05 AM
GLORIOUS.

Squat toilets were pretty much the second best thing about East Asia. The first best thing was GODDAMN HANDHELD BIDETS. Spraying your ass clean is the best. Goddamn best.

Also, you can't accidentally crap in the handheld bidets when you've been into the booze.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Meunster

:lulz: :lulz:

I know what I'm diy'ing tonight.
Poe's law ;)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 11, 2015, 05:55:50 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 11, 2015, 05:30:05 AM
GLORIOUS.

Also, you can't accidentally crap in the handheld bidets when you've been into the booze.

:horrormirth:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."