News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

How to tell your GM is Defective

Started by Don Coyote, October 11, 2015, 02:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meunster

When he won't paint an accurate picture of how you seduced a dragon with a nat 20.

"Minor sexual fun"
Poe's law ;)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Meunster on October 17, 2015, 01:30:54 AM
When he won't paint an accurate picture of how you seduced a dragon with a nat 20.

"Minor sexual fun"

Anyone who wants to roleplay sex in a hack & slash game.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 17, 2015, 03:53:26 AM
Quote from: Meunster on October 17, 2015, 01:30:54 AM

"Minor sexual fun"

Anyone who wants to roleplay sex in a hack & slash game.
:lulz:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aHAPcTx_FNc

On an unrelated note, this could actually have happened in my hometown and is awesome.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQXVWD7W3Uw
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Meunster

Anyone up for a game of f.a.t.a.l on roll20?
Poe's law ;)