News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

economic proof that at some point it is desirable to die

Started by thewake, October 19, 2015, 03:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewake

Quote from: Nast on October 21, 2015, 04:17:45 AM
I have nothing to add to this thread other than fuck you old people I'm gonna live forever.

I feel this is the most appropriate response I have received thus far.
"It is the dull man who is always sure, and the sure man who is always dull."
--H. L. Mencken

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: thewake on October 21, 2015, 05:01:44 AM
Quote from: Nast on October 21, 2015, 04:17:45 AM
I have nothing to add to this thread other than fuck you old people I'm gonna live forever.

I feel this is the most appropriate response I have received thus far.

Nast is a horrible little bastard who laughs at us in our flyover states.  One day he'll run out of drugs and he'll have to deal with this shit like the rest of us.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nast

My secret to a youthful complexion is pork fat and sunscreen.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nast on October 21, 2015, 06:39:21 AM

I don't have any secrets to staying young.  As is evident by my face.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 21, 2015, 07:24:06 AM

My secret is having chosen parents with good genetics for longevity. If everyone else just did as I do, y'all could look great forever too.

Oh, also you should have tried being black. Just a thought.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nast

Nonsense. No one has ever seen your face underneath all that fur.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nast on October 21, 2015, 07:55:33 PM

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 21, 2015, 04:21:16 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 21, 2015, 12:09:38 AM
Quote from: thewake on October 20, 2015, 06:54:46 PMThe graph, while based on a few assumptions that can be shown to generally be true, is ultimately more or less a heuristic that can't take into account all the multitude of variables that actually exist in the real world and may, or may not, be measurable.

Explain how it is a heuristic.

Start by looking up the definition of heuristic.

Stop being so paradigm.

:lulz: :lulz:

I really hope that you just made this turn of phrase up. I'd hate to think that it's already out there being used by civilians. That shit is weapons grade.

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Nast

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 22, 2015, 12:25:37 AM
Quote from: Nast on October 21, 2015, 07:55:33 PM

See? A spry young yeti in his 30s.

thewake

--H. L. Mencken

Meunster

Do you really need economic proof to know when to off yourself?
Poe's law ;)

thewake

hello this is thewake's mother. I found this website on his internet browser history. judging from his suicide note, I believe you people drove him to suicide.

I hope your happy with yourselves. our family is in a state of great grief, as thewake was a great, attractive, and very intelligent young man who was cheated in his life by never getting laid even once. and its all your fault. this website is a hive of scum and villainy.

--thewake's mom

edit:
it's only a joke guys please do not take the above SERIOUSLY
apologies
--H. L. Mencken

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: thewake on October 22, 2015, 04:30:35 PM
hello this is thewake's mother. I found this website on his internet browser history. judging from his suicide note, I believe you people drove him to suicide.

I hope your happy with yourselves. our family is in a state of great grief, as thewake was a great, attractive, and very intelligent young man who was cheated in his life by never getting laid even once. and its all your fault. this website is a hive of scum and villainy.

--thewake's mom

pics or it didn't happen, etc.

Cain

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: thewake on October 22, 2015, 04:30:35 PM

--thewake's mom

Thinking this rates a ban.