LMNO, this is because you bastards couldn't REPENT.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 29, 2015, 04:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Good Reverend Roger

themanwhocreatedjazz

Seriously? Or should I say ...But Seriously!

Guys?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: themanwhocreatedjazz on October 29, 2015, 05:57:32 PM
Seriously? Or should I say ...But Seriously!

Guys?

Seriously.  I am overcome with gratitude that he will fuck up your music the way he fucked up ours.

East Coast Hustle

This entire thread is slanderous.

Phil Collins is a goddamn treasure and I will headbutt motherfuckers.

Gotta say, though, I do hate the shit out of some "In the Air Tonight".

But "Invisible Touch"? "Another Day in Paradise"? C'mon, man. That shit is classic. And don't even get me started on Genesis.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

I mean do you remember this shit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pkVLqSaahk

That's most of the late-stage Cold War in, like, 5 minutes. It's great. And it kind of takes the piss on the whole "Max Headroom/Money for Nothing" cheesy animation that was so popular at the time.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Cain

I like how in the Bone Thugs N Harmony video he's just kinda wandering around or staring into the distance, then suddenly pleading "take me home", like he's an Alzheimer's patient who wandered onto the set by mistake.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on October 30, 2015, 05:13:23 AM
This entire thread is slanderous.

Phil Collins is a goddamn treasure and I will headbutt motherfuckers.

Gotta say, though, I do hate the shit out of some "In the Air Tonight".

But "Invisible Touch"? "Another Day in Paradise"? C'mon, man. That shit is classic. And don't even get me started on Genesis.

You disappoint me so.   :cry:

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on October 30, 2015, 03:02:47 PM
It's all that clean PNW living.

He'll be hanging Christmas decorations in his beard next.  Mark my words.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 30, 2015, 03:21:08 PM
Quote from: LMNO on October 30, 2015, 03:02:47 PM
It's all that clean PNW living.

He'll be hanging Christmas decorations in his beard next.  Mark my words.

If by "christmas decorations" you mean "some leftover chicken salad" I've already beaten you to the punch.