Author Topic: ORC ATTACK!!  (Read 1755 times)

Don Coyote

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: ORC ATTACK!!
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2015, 06:00:10 pm »
I peel off my face, revealing that I was an orc all along, after locking all the emergency exits, preventing all the pinkies from fleeing.

The Wizard Joseph

• Tryna transcend duality or whatever
  • Deserved It
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2015, 06:08:54 pm »
Sorry TWJ but they are obviously WoW orcs;

and so am I 

Lok'tar ogar, suckers.

:roll: Everybody knows Warcraft orcs aren't real.

I peel off my face, revealing that I was an orc all along, after locking all the emergency exits, preventing all the pinkies from fleeing.

I knew it!  :argh!:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
 - Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2015, 06:37:43 pm »

The Wizard Joseph

• Tryna transcend duality or whatever
  • Deserved It
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2015, 07:57:20 pm »
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
 - Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

Emo Howard

• Anti-Neanderthal-Defamation-Social-Justice-Warrior
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2015, 08:03:06 pm »
I start making killer whale calls and argue that Orcas are actually aquatic Orcs. Then start bragging about the time I killed my trainer.

Meunster

• Not really that
  • Outlandish
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2015, 08:43:06 pm »
I'd call the police.  Watch them shoot the orcs then start tweeting "orc lifes matter "

Or run out the building to one of the 4 gun shops in my town.
Poe's law ;)

Meunster

• Not really that
  • Outlandish
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2015, 08:48:15 pm »
Sorry TWJ but they are obviously WoW orcs;

and so am I 

Lok'tar ogar, suckers.

Tfw earth is just a planet of hunters.
 And one warrior.
Poe's law ;)

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2015, 10:24:34 pm »
I'd call the police.  Watch them shoot the orcs then start tweeting "orc lifes matter "

:|
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Meunster

• Not really that
  • Outlandish
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2015, 01:06:32 am »
Reminds me. Did wow add in black humans yet? And why is no one mad about them not?
Poe's law ;)

The Johnny

• did nots
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2015, 07:55:28 pm »
Run thru the cublicles and doors in a Scooby Doo episode style until they get tired and thirsty, proceed to drink the office coffe and DIE.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2015, 10:54:19 pm »

Only 4?  i don't understand. is it just like a block long?
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2015, 10:58:48 pm »
I'd start whooping and hollering it up, caught up in the WAAAAAGH!.  Everyone else would grab the various weapon implements scattered around the store and charge them, hoping that they're not nobs and are just boyz, thus making them weaker and have fewer attacks. 

Yes.  Weapons.  There are at least three boffer weapons, a couple bookens, a couple katanas, and a few other kinds of swords.  If this guy who comes sometimes comes, he'd probably go into hand to hand with them bare knuckle, being the same size (dude is 7' 6", no lie.)
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Meunster

• Not really that
  • Outlandish
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2015, 02:23:11 am »

Only 4?  i don't understand. is it just like a block long?

2 blocks
Poe's law ;)