News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Tough on bars, tough on the causes of bars

Started by Cain, November 10, 2015, 12:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

Slept in today, woke up to a marvelous confusion and discombobulation of the senses: knocking stuff over on the way to the ablutionary, then somewhat missing my micturary bulls-eye, filling the bialetti pot with unground beans (lovely), and all this only to realize that the car is, still, in need of a jump, and, finally, I may not really care about missing the parade rehearsals.  Todays only going to get better.

Sung Low

My right testicle is currently swollen to the dimensions and consistency of a small baked potato.

This is potentially a mood killer...

The d key has chosen to absent itself

Junkenstein

Evening all.

Could anyone give me a quick catch up of what I've missed / who the current idiot racists are?

The second is somewhat optional, I assume it's still the usual suspects along with anyone new?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on December 05, 2015, 10:41:16 PM
Evening all.

Could anyone give me a quick catch up of what I've missed / who the current idiot racists are?

The second is somewhat optional, I assume it's still the usual suspects along with anyone new?

Yep, that pretty much sums it up.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Meunster

Poe's law ;)

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Last day to study before FInals and my kid has a guitar recital in the middle of the afternoon. Why? Why would they do this?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

My computer company have finally stopped harassing me and have accepted that I paid for everything.  This is a culmination of two weeks of phone calls and threatening emails.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on December 06, 2015, 05:11:39 PM
My computer company have finally stopped harassing me and have accepted that I paid for everything.  This is a culmination of two weeks of phone calls and threatening emails.

Jesus. It's like incompetence seeks you out.

Cain

Some men struggle against incompetence, to only achieve an early grave.  Some men flee incompetence, only to have it swallow them whole.  And some men who embrace incompetence, and do not show their frustration.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

All I can say is that you must have the patience of a goddamn saint.

Cain

I drink a lot and punch things.  It helps.

Not as much as punching the source of my problems, but that has an associated set of problems with it.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Choppas an' Sluggas on December 05, 2015, 07:39:19 AM
Quote from: Don Coyote on December 04, 2015, 09:13:20 AM
Quote from: Choppas an' Sluggas on December 04, 2015, 07:47:07 AM
So I learned who wrote the Underdark campaign for D&D 5th. 

Kinser(sp?) and Co. 

Have yet to stop frothing at the mouth.  There's just so much rage now, I can't stop cursing.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---

:?

That was the Demogorgon encounter at 3rd level thing, the underdark campaign.  Kinser and Co. are a bunch of guys who made games for 2nd ed D&D players when that went to 3rd.  They made Hackmaster, among other things.

I know most of that, but don't get the rage.

Cain

Nothing like a cheap bottle of wine and a Christmas card with your name spelt wrong from your boss to make you feel like a valued employee.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Some lady in an SUV just almost ran me over while I was crossing the street. I was in the crosswalk, it was my light, and she was turning into the intersection... in fact, she saw me, stopped, and then waited until I was WELL into the street before turning, such that if I hadn't sen her and stopped right then she would have creamed me. I flipped her off while screaming "FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT COCKSUCKER!" and lunged for her passenger window, but I wasn't close enough to give it a bang. The cuntsucking piece of filth made like she was going to park so I angled in that direction, but APPARENTLY SOMETHING MADE HER CHANGE HER MIND because she drove away instead.