News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Tough on bars, tough on the causes of bars

Started by Cain, November 10, 2015, 12:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 24, 2015, 03:55:29 AM
Roger I forgot to mention that your defaming my character on facebook directly resulted in me reconnecting with a lovely young lady and I think she and I might be moving things forward so thanks dude.

:awesome:

This is what we Holy Men™ do.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Freeky

Merry Christmas and Christmas Eve, you wonderful bastards, you.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Choppas an' Sluggas on December 24, 2015, 10:52:12 PM

Not so merry.  You remember Charley (the guy who kept shooting Dom's character in the back?)

He died today, at age 33, of heart failure.

Between this and Hats closing up shop, this is the worst Christmas in a very long time.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nast on December 24, 2015, 03:35:24 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 21, 2015, 04:03:07 PM
Quote from: Nast on December 20, 2015, 10:24:37 PM
I think I'm just going to stop trying to date for a while. Every time it ends up being that they like me more than I like them, and having to turn them down when they've got their hopes up gives anxiety. I know this potentially sounds kind of ass-hatty, since I'm the one doing the rejecting, but it still makes me feel really bad.

Dating is horrible, I hate it.

I would advise you to quit dating, but you already have. So I'll move on to part 2 of my advice, which is to fill the time you used to spend trying to date instead doing something that is fun and brings you into contact with more friend-people. School or hiking or yarnbombing or volunteering or some other thing like that.

That is, indeed good advice. Being out of schools makes it hard for me to meet people my age, and it also doesn't help that I live in a town mostly full of wine-sipping retirees. But it will be my goal to find a like-minded interest group. Even if it doesn't lead to me finding romance, it will help with feeling so isolated here.

Yay! Yes.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 25, 2015, 12:37:33 AM

Not so merry.  You remember Charley (the guy who kept shooting Dom's character in the back?)

Between this and Hats closing up shop, this is the worst Christmas in a very long time.

I don't know anyone you're talking about, but you have my sympathies.

Meunster

Poe's law ;)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on December 25, 2015, 05:11:48 AM

Charley was this guy I knew from the game store who would give you the shirt off of his back, and never once in the 8 years I knew him ever got mad at anyone (that I know of).

Turns out he died on the 23rd, but I didn't hear about it until today.  He worked out for the first time in years, rehabbing from knee surgery, and apparently busted a clot loose.  Just one of those things.

QueenThera

Sex. What the fuck is up with it?

Like, seriously. I'm having fun with it, with my Rockfriend, and yet...

I'm not accomplishing what I'm expected to do.

What. The. Fuck.
Often incoherent. Tends to ramble on about various topics.
Hopes to get beyond that.

Formerly BrotherPrickle

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 25, 2015, 05:35:21 AM

Charley was this guy I knew from the game store who would give you the shirt off of his back, and never once in the 8 years I knew him ever got mad at anyone (that I know of).

Turns out he died on the 23rd, but I didn't hear about it until today.  He worked out for the first time in years, rehabbing from knee surgery, and apparently busted a clot loose.  Just one of those things.

Was he the one with the lazy eye?That's the only Charlie I remember.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Choppas an' Sluggas on December 26, 2015, 01:09:45 AM

Was he the one with the lazy eye?That's the only Charlie I remember.

That's the one.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BrotherPrickle on December 25, 2015, 10:55:47 PM

What. The. Fuck.

She's not having orgasms?

She needs to figure out that orgasms are taken, not given. She has to step up to the plate, use her hands, give you directions, etc.

It's a harder thing for some women to figure out than others, especially if they are not frequent masturbators, but it's definitely in her best interest to work that out.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

Damn : (
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

QueenThera

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 26, 2015, 05:59:11 PM
Quote from: BrotherPrickle on December 25, 2015, 10:55:47 PM

What. The. Fuck.

She's not having orgasms?

She needs to figure out that orgasms are taken, not given. She has to step up to the plate, use her hands, give you directions, etc.

It's a harder thing for some women to figure out than others, especially if they are not frequent masturbators, but it's definitely in her best interest to work that out.
Would you believe that my problem was literally the opposite? I managed to finally overcome that obstacle last night.

Now the only problem is the chafing that has built up over the hours spent pounding away to her great pleasure!
Often incoherent. Tends to ramble on about various topics.
Hopes to get beyond that.

Formerly BrotherPrickle

The Good Reverend Roger

Had a dream last night.  I went into a machine to repair it.  But when I was done, I had to climb back out, which of course took forever, as the gears I was climbing through had begun moving slowly.  I was being passed down into the machine faster than I climbed out.  Eventually, I was miles underground, still climbing.

Let this be a lesson to you:  Even when you're dreaming, lockout/tagout procedures should be followed.