News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Tough on bars, tough on the causes of bars

Started by Cain, November 10, 2015, 12:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BrotherPrickle on December 27, 2015, 01:07:17 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 26, 2015, 05:59:11 PM
Quote from: BrotherPrickle on December 25, 2015, 10:55:47 PM
Sex. What the fuck is up with it?

Like, seriously. I'm having fun with it, with my Rockfriend, and yet...

I'm not accomplishing what I'm expected to do.

What. The. Fuck.

She's not having orgasms?

She needs to figure out that orgasms are taken, not given. She has to step up to the plate, use her hands, give you directions, etc.

It's a harder thing for some women to figure out than others, especially if they are not frequent masturbators, but it's definitely in her best interest to work that out.
Would you believe that my problem was literally the opposite? I managed to finally overcome that obstacle last night.

Now the only problem is the chafing that has built up over the hours spent pounding away to her great pleasure!

TMI, dude. TMI.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

We just got back from taking the dogs for a run on the beach. It's snowing. It was idyllic as fuck, and also super gross and cold and fun.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

QueenThera

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 27, 2015, 10:54:22 PM

What. The. Fuck.

She needs to figure out that orgasms are taken, not given. She has to step up to the plate, use her hands, give you directions, etc.

It's a harder thing for some women to figure out than others, especially if they are not frequent masturbators, but it's definitely in her best interest to work that out.
Would you believe that my problem was literally the opposite? I managed to finally overcome that obstacle last night.

Now the only problem is the chafing that has built up over the hours spent pounding away to her great pleasure!

TMI, dude. TMI.
Sorry about that. I misread the parameters of acceptable discussion in this forum. I figured orgasm mention meant that other things were allowable. I was wrong.

It's been a weird and heady mix for me recently, of euphoria and anxiety, of pride and pain. I think I'm falling in love, or am in a temporary puppy love state.

But, well, thank you for your concern for her. I was planning to just randomly vent and never talk about it ever again.
Often incoherent. Tends to ramble on about various topics.
Hopes to get beyond that.

Formerly BrotherPrickle

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BrotherPrickle on December 28, 2015, 01:39:40 AM

What. The. Fuck.

TMI, dude. TMI.
Sorry about that. I misread the parameters of acceptable discussion in this forum. I figured orgasm mention meant that other things were allowable. I was wrong.

It's been a weird and heady mix for me recently, of euphoria and anxiety, of pride and pain. I think I'm falling in love, or am in a temporary puppy love state.

But, well, thank you for your concern for her. I was planning to just randomly vent and never talk about it ever again.

Oh, anything's acceptable, really. Just, you know, socially speaking, pointless personal details of your dick's penetration of your girlfriend are pointless, gratuitous TMI and mostly seem like you're taking an opportunity to tell us details about your genitals and sex life for no real reason.

If you make it funny, though, there's a point and it's fine. But you probably wouldn't walk into a conversation where people are discussing sex in broad terms and be all, "HEY MY DICK HAS SCABS ON IT FROM FUCKING MY GIRLFRIEND FOR TWO HOURS BUT SHE REALLY LIKED IT". I mean, at least I hope you wouldn't.

Nast

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 28, 2015, 01:44:52 AM

What. The. Fuck.

TMI, dude. TMI.

Oh, anything's acceptable, really. Just, you know, socially speaking, pointless personal details of your dick's penetration of your girlfriend are pointless, gratuitous TMI and mostly seem like you're taking an opportunity to tell us details about your genitals and sex life for no real reason.

If you make it funny, though, there's a point and it's fine. But you probably wouldn't walk into a conversation where people are discussing sex in broad terms and be all, "HEY MY DICK HAS SCABS ON IT FROM FUCKING MY GIRLFRIEND FOR TWO HOURS BUT SHE REALLY LIKED IT". I mean, at least I hope you wouldn't.

FUCK YUO NIGEL MY MOTHER DIED FROM SCABS ON HER DICK
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

QueenThera

What. The. Fuck.

TMI, dude. TMI.

I hope I wouldn't either. I am awkward as fuck, though. :lulz:

I've said worse things in real life.  :horrormirth:
Often incoherent. Tends to ramble on about various topics.
Hopes to get beyond that.

Formerly BrotherPrickle

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nast on December 28, 2015, 05:57:24 AM

What. The. Fuck.

TMI, dude. TMI.

FUCK YUO NIGEL MY MOTHER DIED FROM SCABS ON HER DICK

:lulz:

minuspace

Pergamos

What. The. Fuck.

TMI, dude. TMI.

Depends on your social circle.  "My girlfriend always gets tired of it by the time I can come" has always been an acceptable topic in my circle.

Pergamos

So I went to get my ID and failed, since I need to bring my birth certificate.  Now I am drunk on Whiskey and enjoying it. Happy not quite New Years everyone.

Meunster

Poe's law ;)

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Freeky

This morning I noticed I was down to 2 Benadryl.  Still groggy, and trying to get some sleep, I told myself not to worry about it, I'd just go into creative mode and get a stack of bottles.

And then I realized this is real life, not Minecraft.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pergamos on December 29, 2015, 05:30:29 AM

What. The. Fuck.

TMI, dude. TMI.

Depends on your social circle.  "My girlfriend always gets tired of it by the time I can come" has always been an acceptable topic in my circle.

All I really have to say to that is "know your audience".

Context is everything.

Cain

In my social circle, even mentioning you have a significant other is off limits.  Let alone what gender they are.