News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Tough on bars, tough on the causes of bars

Started by Cain, November 10, 2015, 12:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Just got a call. I have an interview next week Wednesday. They got back to me within 2 days of applying. Think I've got this one! Soon I can add warehousing and inventory control to my list of practical skills. Might start school slowly at first, thinking tech school for basic prerequisites on anything I can't test out of and some essential accounting classes. Guess we shall see!

Thanks for the good wishes guys!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Legate Gene O'Mick, PhD on January 27, 2016, 06:30:29 AM
'Sup spags, what did I miss?

PD has been kinda holding it's breath for a couple months now after Roger flounced.

I love it when the halls
of PD are so quiet
the threads so still
the Goddess out
and about Her business

PD might seem to some
safe in such quescient
moments as these

tehe

inevitably She will return again
and then the fever flare
the brains swell
blessed cry out
and bodies writhe

For the threads of PD
are never dead
but only dreaming
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Legate Gene O'Mick, PhD on January 27, 2016, 03:29:00 PM
Whoa, why did Roger flounce?

Well, I won't speak for him other than to say when last I chatted with him on the subject he was very serious about it. I don't know if it will prove truly permanent, but it certainly seems so. I'll leave it to folks actually involved to tell the tale.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Eater of Clowns

Heya Twid, glad to see you around man.

As for Roger, he's still pretty active on facebook and he'd be the best person to ask.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Nephew Twiddleton

Q. G. Pennyworth

I'm kinda here-ish. Christmas was pretty exciting for Big Words stuff.

Nephew Twiddleton

That's pretty awesome. I think I remember seeing something about that.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Cain on January 26, 2016, 03:16:10 PM
No.  Mercury has, and always will be, in retrograde.

Marilyn Manson posted a video on instagram 13hrs ago saying "Mercury is out of retrograde. Now we'll see what happens"
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The All-Seeing Waffle on January 27, 2016, 10:09:13 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 26, 2016, 03:16:10 PM
No.  Mercury has, and always will be, in retrograde.

Marilyn Manson posted a video on instagram 13hrs ago saying "Mercury is out of retrograde. Now we'll see what happens"

So..... the cover-up begins.  :fnord:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cain

Rise of the Tomb Raider is visually amazing.  I may have to do a blind playthrough of this and throw it up on teh Youtoobs

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Cain on January 28, 2016, 08:53:12 PM
Rise of the Tomb Raider is visually amazing.  I may have to do a blind playthrough of this and throw it up on teh Youtoobs

Was that the one written by Pratchett's daughter?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cain

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 28, 2016, 09:22:44 PM

Was that the one written by Pratchett's daughter?

She wrote this and the previous one, I believe.  And if you want to see some of it...

Edit: Requiem video also up.  Should be HD by the time someone sees the link.

Cain

So exactly a month after working on my own, I might finally get a coworker.

I think she's Basque, though going by how my manager was butchering her name, she may as well be some Lovecraftian horror.

minuspace

That whole ice-climbing hook was great - youtuubes finally let's me watch it again, somewhat.