News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

Nigel, as my mentor on being an Angry Black Woman...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 14, 2015, 02:19:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, Ella Fitzgerald would probably approve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uLI6BnVh6w

But it's still white devils ruining shit.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yes. It just means that the white devils have somehow come into the possession of some kind of soul. It's probably good for them.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 14, 2015, 04:16:40 AM
Yes. It just means that the white devils have somehow come into the possession of some kind of soul. It's probably good for them.

This can't possibly end well.

thewake

White people love to steal Black music. It's practically the only way we've been able to make music ever since Beethoven died.
"It is the dull man who is always sure, and the sure man who is always dull."
--H. L. Mencken

Chelagoras The Boulder

that and parody songs. Cuz if you can't beat them, copy them ironically.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Cain

They stole it.  Probably from Africa.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on November 15, 2015, 06:08:59 AM

They stole it.  Probably from Africa.

So,  the usual story?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."