News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Justice Scalia Dead. THANK FUCKING CHRIST.

Started by Da6s, February 13, 2016, 10:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Mythos

Given the suspicious circumstances surrounding Associate Justice Scalia's death, it's not surprising the right-wingers are floating conspiracy theories involving President Obama and Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton.

I am surprised, however, that impartial observers haven't noticed the following:

1. Associate Justice Scalia's suspicious death occurred in Texas.

2. Rafael Cruz, the junior Senator from Texas, is a Presidential Candidate.

3. Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the United States Constitution clearly states:

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President;"

4. Rafael Cruz was born in the foreign country of Canada.

5. Associate Justice Scalia, was a man with a reputation for strong legal conservatism.

6. A strong legal conservative interpretation of the phrase 'natural born Citizen' is:

"A natural born Citizen is a person born in the United States of America."

(Ample precedents for this strong legal conservative interpretation can be found in English law.)

That's an awful lot of coincidences. Just sayin'.
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Brother Mythos

"Michael Savage: Obama Hired A 2K A Day Hooker To Murder Scalia"

Here's the link: http://crooksandliars.com/2016/03/michael-savage-obama-hired-2k-day-hooker

I'm not going to waste my time arguing that this story claiming "U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia's death was a highly planned "political assassination" orchestrated by the CIA and carried out by a $2,000-a-night hooker!" is a complete work of fiction. After all, Michael Savage is a highly educated, well-respected conservative political commentator.

However, I have serious doubts about "the man behind the curtain" being President Obama. After all, that other "political assassination" that occurred in Texas in 1963 where CIA involvement was/is suspected was not sanctioned by the POTUS. That is, unless one wants to argue it was an assisted suicide. But, that theory has a very hollow ring to it, given JFK's reputation. No, I'm pretty sure JFK would have chosen death by $2,000-a-night hooker over being shot.

Anyway, I think investigators should be looking for a perpetrator much closer to the scene of the crime. I think they should be narrowing their list of suspects down to prominent political figures in Texas.
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.