News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

Hey guys I made a joke

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, December 03, 2015, 01:17:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD JOB: you distracted me from my studies enough to get me to respond to you. Well done, you got the attention you wanted. Now leave me alone at least until the evening of the 9th. Any attempts to get me to engage in this bullshit before then will result in blocking.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 05, 2015, 07:25:56 PM
Also, stop fucking tagging me all over Facebook. You ONLY do this shit when you know I'm otherwise stressed and extremely preoccupied, and I'm sick of it.

Okay.  I will get the fuck out of your monkeysphere, and I demand the same in return.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Like I've ever tagged you. Ever. I don't demand your attention. I ask for your friendship. I don't seem to be receiving it, and that is your decision.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I still think this was a pretty good joke. It certainly bore up as the election progressed. :lol:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 13, 2017, 08:57:14 PM
I still think this was a pretty good joke. It certainly bore up as the election progressed. :lol:

And I still think you're a vindictive, manipulative, gas-lighting piece of shit that is unencumbered by anything resembling human values.

Good to see we are, if nothing else, consistent.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2015, 03:04:00 AM
I think I'm hanging it up.

Cain, Faust... it's been a couple years, but could I get a thread split to get all this personal squabbling garbage out of my thread?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Actually, never mind... it might as well stay in here, personal butthurt was just about the only conversation this thing generated at all. It can remain as an object lesson.

Faust

Ehm, It's up to you. If you want it can be split but not easily because the same parts explaining the joke are tied up in the uh... In the other thing.

I never really understood it, but then I don't know much about Bernie sanders supporters, and a little about the other two.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on January 13, 2017, 10:28:22 PM
Ehm, It's up to you. If you want it can be split but not easily because the same parts explaining the joke are tied up in the uh... In the other thing.

I never really understood it, but then I don't know much about Bernie sanders supporters, and a little about the other two.

Yeah, it's not easily split and there's not really any point in splitting it anyway. It's fine, I'll just continue ignoring the garbage.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 13, 2017, 10:54:58 PM
Quote from: Faust on January 13, 2017, 10:28:22 PM

Yeah, it's not easily split and there's not really any point in splitting it anyway. It's fine, I'll just continue ignoring the garbage.

And I will go back to ignoring the trash.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Almost as if on cue, this morning there's some Bernie Jesus acolyte proselytizing in a FB group I frequent. If only those poor ignorant blacks had known what was best for them!  :lol:

MMIX

Well, for what its worth, your joke made me laugh. What a crying shame it isn't actually funny  :horrormirth:
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: MMIX on January 15, 2017, 08:06:16 PM
Well, for what its worth, your joke made me laugh. What a crying shame it isn't actually funny  :horrormirth:

Right? Not-so-funny 'cause it's true... :horrormirth:

MMIX

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 15, 2017, 08:40:32 PM

If you can't laugh while they are beating you to a pulp they have won, right?

"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: MMIX on January 15, 2017, 08:51:49 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 15, 2017, 08:40:32 PM

If you can't laugh while they are beating you to a pulp they have won, right?

That's what I keep telling myself...  :lol: