News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

I made a short film based on an extract from the PD - *UPDATED 11th April 2016*

Started by Eukanuba, January 22, 2016, 04:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eukanuba

I posted it the Propaganda subforum too, should I delete it from there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNgjtuou_DA

I had to do a presentation about. So I banged on about The KLF for ages instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BD0dxz1lPs&nohtml5=False

Bobby Campbell

This is excellent!  :fnord:

Seriously very well made, would love to see more.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

That was really great stuff! Mind if I share this to a Discordian FB group I  admin?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Eukanuba

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on January 27, 2016, 03:11:05 PM
That was really great stuff! Mind if I share this to a Discordian FB group I  admin?
Yes, please share it around! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

What FB group is that? The vast majority of FB Discordian groups I know are full of shitposting 4chan rejects, it'd be nice to join some constructive ones.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Eukanuba on February 11, 2016, 10:43:06 PM

What FB group is that? The vast majority of FB Discordian groups I know are full of shitposting 4chan rejects, it'd be nice to join some constructive ones.

The International Discordian Society est 2015, and thank you for making the vid! We moderate pretty heavily and screen for sock puppet accounts to keep the "Disco" hordes at bay. If you're willing to use a real FB account feel free to sign up!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Eukanuba

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 12, 2016, 01:12:57 AM
Quote from: Eukanuba on February 11, 2016, 10:43:06 PM

The International Discordian Society est 2015, and thank you for making the vid! We moderate pretty heavily and screen for sock puppet accounts to keep the "Disco" hordes at bay. If you're willing to use a real FB account feel free to sign up!

Nice one, I've sent a request (Andy Wain).

I posted this link in about six different Discordian FB groups, and the best response was about five likes and four comments. By contrast, look-how-cool-and-drunk videos of idiots get hundreds of responses. Well done. Disco as fuck.

I'm also very active in one of the biggest hoax/satire (I shy away from calling it trolling due to the negative connotations that word's gained) groups on Facebook. It's classic OM stuff, but every time I've posted it in one of these "Discordian" groups, they fail to notice it's a joke and start reacting the same way as the Greyfaces.

Eukanuba

I've since done a presentation about the film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BD0dxz1lPs&nohtml5=False

Oh yeah, and I sent another request to join the Facebook group. My original account got a 30-day ban because Facebook insists on suppressing the truth that dinosaurs never existed.