News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

DEA Issues Stoned Rabbit Warning

Started by Brother Mythos, February 05, 2016, 01:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pergamos

Doesn't THC have to be heated to become orally active?

Vanadium Gryllz

Yeah - in it's raw form you have THC-a.

You have to heat the THC to decarboxylate/remove the acid group and then you get your psychoactive form.
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Brother Mythos

And, for anyone here who might be more concerned about cute, little bunny rabbits than killer weed:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/feb/09/wanted-home-for-giant-rabbit-that-could-grow-to-12m-long?CMP=fb_gu

Hey, I did write 'might', didn't I? It could happen.

Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Acuddle

Quote from: Grey Area
Quote from: Prelate Diogenes ShandorWon't somebody think about the bunnies?

I feel your pain. I assure you, the cute, little bunny rabbits hippity hoppitting around my backyard, at least, are being well cared for.

The only predators in my neighborhood are some very lazy, roaming housecats, an occasional crow, and some hawks that have easier pickins down by the river. My wife plants catnip behind our garage, so the neighborhood cats are usual too stoned to even notice the bunny rabbits. (I find one of the neighbors' cats sprawled out and cross-eyed in our catnip patch about once a week during the summer. My wife is, apparently, growing some primo stuff.)

Those cute, little bunny rabbits, however, went all 'scorched earth' on our carrots last spring. (I don't think they were into The Sustainable Food Supply Chain Managementâ„¢ thingy quite yet.) So, I had to build a chicken wire fence around and over the carrot patch. Our furry, little friends are now welcome to eat anything that grows through the chicken wire, but they have to be patient, and wait for us to share the rest of the carrots with them when we're ready to harvest them. ('Them' meaning the carrots, not the cute, little bunny rabbits.)

So nice and generous ! Ecological management done right.
One step before the THC-laced grilled carrots :). (Do not mix up catnip and the other herb, for rabbit survival.)

(Grr, Photobucket's seems to have gone even shittier. Again. Seems it kicked itself.)

Brother Mythos

Quote from: Acuddle on July 20, 2016, 05:10:30 PM
Quote from: Grey Area
Quote from: Prelate Diogenes ShandorWon't somebody think about the bunnies?

I feel your pain. I assure you, the cute, little bunny rabbits hippity hoppitting around my backyard, at least, are being well cared for.

The only predators in my neighborhood are some very lazy, roaming housecats, an occasional crow, and some hawks that have easier pickins down by the river. My wife plants catnip behind our garage, so the neighborhood cats are usual too stoned to even notice the bunny rabbits. (I find one of the neighbors' cats sprawled out and cross-eyed in our catnip patch about once a week during the summer. My wife is, apparently, growing some primo stuff.)

Those cute, little bunny rabbits, however, went all 'scorched earth' on our carrots last spring. (I don't think they were into The Sustainable Food Supply Chain Managementâ„¢ thingy quite yet.) So, I had to build a chicken wire fence around and over the carrot patch. Our furry, little friends are now welcome to eat anything that grows through the chicken wire, but they have to be patient, and wait for us to share the rest of the carrots with them when we're ready to harvest them. ('Them' meaning the carrots, not the cute, little bunny rabbits.)

So nice and generous ! Ecological management done right.
One step before the THC-laced grilled carrots :). (Do not mix up catnip and the other herb, for rabbit survival.)

(Grr, Photobucket's seems to have gone even shittier. Again. Seems it kicked itself.)

Thanks.

Actually, I've only seen the cute, little bunny rabbits a couple of times this summer. A baby rabbit hopped out from under my cucumber trellis when I watered the garden this evening, and it's the first one I've seen in weeks.

What I originally thought were hawks flying around down by the river turned out to be turkey vultures. Really BIG turkey vultures! They look majestic in flight, until they fly in very low and straight at you, where you can clearly see their ugly heads. Anyway, I think the turkey vultures are keeping all of the small critters in the neighborhood in hiding during daylight hours.     
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

I'm in favor of stoned rabbits. I think that would be adorable.
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago