News:

PD.com: "I'M MADDER THAN FISH GREASE!"

Main Menu

UK General Election 8th June: Shake it all about?

Started by Vanadium Gryllz, February 23, 2016, 02:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

The funniest thing about Tommy was after his long record of being a bit of a tit trying to be a shitbag is that anyone would leap to his defence over fucking anything. He got warned multiple times that he was committing a crime, persisted and got punished. Far from any kind of injustice, it is, in fact, a stunning display of justice from a uk court. The big injustice is that he didn't also get time for his years of being a dick.

RE: PM race, question is who is Gove going to knife? Boris is the obvious but he's probably going to fuck over a few others on the way. Would be suitably funny/horrific if he got it.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Gove has apparently been meeting with Bannon as well, so 50/50 on it being Boris or May.

MMIX

Looks like Jeremy *unt is likely to be as diplomatic as dear departed Boris. Just a few days into his new gig and his Basil Fawlty is showing. ['Don't mention the war.']

QuoteJeremy Hunt, Britain's new foreign secretary, has made an awkward debut in China when he sought to curry favour with his hosts by mentioning his Chinese wife, but accidentally referred to her as "Japanese".
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Cain

:lulz:  I bet his wife loved it as much as the Chinese diplomatic corps.

MMIX

Quote from: Cain on July 30, 2018, 01:08:20 PM
:lulz:  I bet his wife loved it as much as the Chinese diplomatic corps.

I haven't stopped giggling all morning - not that you could really expect anything better of him
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Cain

Well, the government admitted today, via Jeremy Hunt, what we knew all along: that we're sleepwalking into a "no deal" situation, and it will be a catastrophe.

Faust

I wasn't familiar with Tommy Robinson. And in my attempt to understand the Alt-Right I decided to read up on this whole "Freedom Fighter" thing.

Cain or someone do I have this correct:
A Pakistani Muslim pedophile ring were operating in the UK, targeting British girls.
A labor MP Ann Cryer blew the lid on it following reports from parents and Nazir Afzal brought a legal case against the gang.

Tommy Robinson claimed HE was the one who had exposed the gang because saying "Muslims rape white women" repeatedly somehow means he can lay claim to exposing this gang?
The many court cases (47 or so) which are being performed In Camera are to protect the victims and to avoid compromising the case.
As far as I know this is normal for:
Any case that could compromise subsequent ones by its publicity
Any case that endangers the victim especially children by having their identities publicised

Robinson barged in during court sitting, filming the case and shouting at the judge about hiding the proceedings... In a conspiracy to protect muslims? 
The judge gives him contempt of court and off to jail he goes, which was in violation of a suspended sentence of similar he had done earlier in the year.
The alt right say he is being censored and its a conspiracy against those trying to expose the truth of these Muslim rape gangs and that he is a hero and a freedom fighter.

So as far as I can tell these "Heroes" like Robinson:
Potentially collapse court cases against men who hurt little girls
Attempt to turn child rape victims into media spectacle.

Or am I misunderstanding something here? How has this guy got any support, even from the people who DO believe all muslims are rapists, he nearly blew the trial.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

Nope, you're pretty much bang on the money.

Added context: Robinson is the former leader of the English Defence League, and thus strongly associated with the international "counter-jihadist" "stop the Islamification of Europe/America" groups.  His leadership was also during the time that the EDL were being friends with Anders Behring Breivik on Facebook and discussing how best to petrol bomb mosques.

And they believe him because the usual far-right disinfo machine is completely invulnerable to facts at this point.  They don't know how the law works, and they can't be made to care.  Tommy was REPORTING important news that the Dhimmi-cucked MSM doesn't want us to know, and was censored for it.  End of.  Facts to the contrary only show how you are beholden to the Eurabian Deep State.

Cain

Liam Fox just stated this morning that it was a 50-50 chance of "No Deal" on Brexit.

Meanwhile, Priti Patel is deluding herself - and whipping up backbencher lunacy - by suggesting that the EU needs the UK more than the UK needs the EU, because our economy is "dynamic".  You may want to check GDP and wage increases across the EU for the last decade, if you want a real laugh on this.  Much like Liam Fox, she is suggesting that all we need to do is stand firm and not put up with their nonsense, and the craven Europeans will cave and give us everything we want.

I have said before and I will say it again, it would take an extraordinarily talented government to deal with the problems of Brexit, in relatively good times.  We do not have such a government, and these are not good times.

Faust

Priti Patel may be forced to say this stuff, Boris Sent her over to Israel for some dodgy dealings and then hung her out to dry, its possible he still has some leverage over her.

Cain

That wasn't my read on that whole situation.  The rumours I heard was she was there for May, because they didn't want to send Boris over because the press pay attention to him, and what she was doing there was officially against government policy with regards to the Occupied Territories.  Boris wasn't even aware, no-one at the Foreign Office was.

She was asked to take the fall for May, presumably under the promise of returning to the Cabinet at some future point.  But it's been 18 months and, especially after the last Cabinet resignations, it hasn't happened.  So she's making trouble, stirring it up.

Faust

Ah ok, that makes more sense, so either she will need to get a cabinet position or continue supporting the must destructive path, yet another group that May has to mollify on the pile.

I just realised that Liam Fox was the "Easiest deal ever done" guy, now we are at 50-50 crash out scenario.

Junkenstein

And just for the record, enough media shit was flung to get Tommy out of the clink. Try to contain your surprise at that.

QuoteWe do not have such a government, and these are not good times.

I'm pretty sure one of the main reasons to push through to the MP's summer holiday so quickly (and let them have it) was that there is less chance of them resigning or getting themselves sacked while drinking pimms in random holiday spot. At the rate the government is losing MP's  and influence in general it's likely the DUP deal is meaningless by November as they can't ensure a majority even with their support.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

We have gone from "we hold all the cards" and "easiest trade deal in history" to "the EU is legally required to take pity on us" in the space of a year

Freeky