News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Open Bar: We're going to build a bar, and make the drinks pay for it!

Started by Cain, March 04, 2016, 04:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: LMNO on August 15, 2016, 05:16:52 PM
I'm back!

Should I just Mark All Read and be done with it?

You bamped the wrong open bar, heretic.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on August 15, 2016, 05:34:36 PM
Quote from: LMNO on August 15, 2016, 05:16:52 PM
I'm back!

Should I just Mark All Read and be done with it?

You bamped the wrong open bar, heretic.

What do we do with a man that bamps the wrong open bar?  I do not feel that tolerating this sort of negligence is in the interests of society.  It is a stain, a blot, it is the inappropriate arse of a dead walrus sticking out of a children's wading pool.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."