News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Open Bar: We're going to build a bar, and make the drinks pay for it!

Started by Cain, March 04, 2016, 04:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 06, 2016, 04:58:38 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 06, 2016, 04:31:28 PM
REASONABLE MEN WITH CROWBARS CORP.

Winner

Tempting, if only for the logo designs that it would inspire. It's also tempting to abbreviate that to "People with Crowbars" and then ruthlessly mimic Pricewaterhousecoopers designs.

Currently between UTS and The Boys (I am unreasonable annoyed that I can't take Hired goons). Will have at least these 3 in the hat.

And Alty lives! This is good. The PTSD less so, but I hope that you're keeping well man.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 06, 2016, 06:19:26 PM
Quote from: LMNO on April 06, 2016, 04:35:24 PM
MR CHOP AND SCRATCH, LTD.

OH LOOK WHO KNOWS THE PROPER ABBREVIATION FOR LIMITED, LMT.

FUCK YOU LMNO, INC.

SUP ALTY SPECIALTIES

EOC EAT MY SHIT, LLC

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: LMNO on April 06, 2016, 07:25:59 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 06, 2016, 06:19:26 PM
Quote from: LMNO on April 06, 2016, 04:35:24 PM
MR CHOP AND SCRATCH, LTD.

OH LOOK WHO KNOWS THE PROPER ABBREVIATION FOR LIMITED, LMT.

FUCK YOU LMNO, INC.

SUP ALTY SPECIALTIES

EOC EAT MY SHIT, LLC

:lulz:

I like this one. I think you should consider it Junkie.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

minuspace

Salty

GOGIRA,

Only the nuts that are seeds. Haven't gotten to an allergist yet. Perhaps there is no allergy, perhaps there is only my belief in an allergy. But, being safe, seeds. Sunflower butter is delicious. The Boy doesn't accept it though.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cain

First there is an allergy

Then there is a belief in an allergy

Then there is the thought of an allergy

Or something, IDK.  Making up significant sounding Buddhist koans is harder than it looks.  Those little bald guys really earn their yak butter green tea.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Alty is dead, Vivat Alty on April 06, 2016, 09:14:50 PM
GOGIRA,

Only the nuts that are seeds. Haven't gotten to an allergist yet. Perhaps there is no allergy, perhaps there is only my belief in an allergy. But, being safe, seeds. Sunflower butter is delicious. The Boy doesn't accept it though.

Seeds I can do!

Freeky

The Good Reverend Roger

That point when you realize you're halfway through a response to a thread written by someone who ignores you completely. 

:lulz:

*does not hit "post"*
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

After a successful career of assassinating things in Requiem that everyone asserted would be extremely difficult/impossible to assassinate, including: dragons, centurions, enchanted spheres, non-teleporting draugr, ebony vampires and named dragon priests, I though I was enough of a badass to assassinate Thunder, the unique storm atronach that guards the Atronach Stone.

I was wrong.

So very wrong.

Cain

In completely unrelated news, Darkwater Crossing is now entirely depopulated.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on April 07, 2016, 03:41:16 AM

Is this a place in a game, or is it a game unto itself?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I realized that I forgot about PD for a couple of days, so here I am all logged on and shit, making my presence known.

It's going to be kind of a brutal term I think.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 07, 2016, 04:37:57 AM
Quote from: Cain on April 07, 2016, 03:41:16 AM

Is this a place in a game, or is it a game unto itself?

It's the nearest settlement to the Atronach Stone. 

I'm now going to see if it's possible to lure Thunder to a city.  For science, of course.

LMNO

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 07, 2016, 04:40:18 AM
I realized that I forgot about PD for a couple of days, so here I am all logged on and shit, making my presence known.

It's going to be kind of a brutal term I think.

:wave:

We'll be here.  We always are.  We're like herpes, in that way.