News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

Open Bar: We're going to build a bar, and make the drinks pay for it!

Started by Cain, March 04, 2016, 04:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Choppas an' Sluggas on March 11, 2016, 11:58:55 PM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on March 11, 2016, 07:27:56 AM
So our OB/GYN "stripped the membrane" today. So supposedly baby girl will probably be here tomorrow or the next day.

That was the second worst part when I had the monkey.

Also, OMG GOOD LUCK!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Dare I ask?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Still no baby. This little girl is stubborn. ECHGF was 2cm dilated BEFORE they scraped the membrane on thursday so I feel like it should have happened by now but I'm neither a doctor nor a baby so what do I know?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Wow! Congrats on your baby almost being here, ECH, and hope everything goes really well!
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cain

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on March 12, 2016, 11:10:00 PM
Still no baby. This little girl is stubborn. ECHGF was 2cm dilated BEFORE they scraped the membrane on thursday so I feel like it should have happened by now but I'm neither a doctor nor a baby so what do I know?

What we really need is the input of a baby doctor.

Seriously though, fingers crossed.

Freeky

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on March 12, 2016, 03:29:42 AM
Quote from: Choppas an' Sluggas on March 11, 2016, 11:58:55 PM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on March 11, 2016, 07:27:56 AM
So our OB/GYN "stripped the membrane" today. So supposedly baby girl will probably be here tomorrow or the next day.

That was the second worst part when I had the monkey.

Also, OMG GOOD LUCK!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Dare I ask?

The worst was when he actually came out. 

Still hoping the best for you and ECHGF!!!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Babies and labor can be very particular; it's hard to make it happen until the moment when the fetus gives that unknown signal that starts the cascade of cellular events that leads to labor. Women walk around a few cm dilated for weeks sometimes.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 13, 2016, 06:43:35 AM

Babies and labor can be very particular; it's hard to make it happen until the moment when the fetus gives that unknown signal that starts the cascade of cellular events that leads to labor. Women walk around a few cm dilated for weeks sometimes.

Can confirm: I was at 3 for the last month or more with both kiddos.

Q. G. Pennyworth

So, this weekend I wound up in a devil's threesome, abetting trespass on tribal land, and gaining unauthorized entry onto a naval base.

I know nobody wants to hear about anyone else's sex life, but that's just one of those sentences that's too good to pass up.

Faust

I've heard of a devils threesome, what sex acts are abetting trespass on tribal land and gaining unauthorized entry onto a naval base? I googled the latter and now I'm on a list.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

LMNO

Q. G. Pennyworth

The Good Reverend Roger

My Nannywall just told me "PRINCIPIA DISCORDIA IS NOT SAFE".

Why, thank you, Nannywall, I was blissfully ignorant of that until you opened your big fat mouth.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Faust

No that was a call to arms, it means our enemies are moving towards the servers. "This website is not safe, do what you must to defend it"
Sleepless nights at the chateau