News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

Open Bar: We're going to build a bar, and make the drinks pay for it!

Started by Cain, March 04, 2016, 04:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Due to news that is still unable to be determined if good or bad, I'm taking a sideways view and setting up another company in the interim.

I am also fucking terrible at naming things. So, if you can think of a decent name that doesn't actually mean anything or indicate anything at all about what the company does, let's hear it. I may very well use it.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

trippinprincezz13

There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

LMNO

Cain

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cain on April 06, 2016, 03:43:38 PM
United Technical Solutions

Current leader.
Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on April 06, 2016, 03:12:42 PM
The Company, Inc. ?

Taken.
Quote from: LMNO on April 06, 2016, 03:20:17 PM
The Umbrella Corporation
Likely to get me sued. I've spent/am spending enough time with courts and lawyers as it stands.

Others that are annoyingly taken involve many variants of "Illuminati" ("Who did the work" "The Illuminati". I am quite irritated that I can't use that) and multiple variants of "Hired goons".
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on April 06, 2016, 06:53:52 AM
Well, you have to admit, the discovery of advanced alien life would be a boon to the arms industry.

Well, yeah   :lulz:

It's more like they're getting paid to test their own optics, though.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 06, 2016, 12:35:23 PM
Due to news that is still unable to be determined if good or bad, I'm taking a sideways view and setting up another company in the interim.

I am also fucking terrible at naming things. So, if you can think of a decent name that doesn't actually mean anything or indicate anything at all about what the company does, let's hear it. I may very well use it.

The Boys.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Eater of Clowns

OI YEW CUNTS, INC.

REASONABLE MEN WITH CROWBARS CORP.

WOTBUGGEROFF LMT.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Salty

Yo.

Been awhile since I didn't just ninja post...soooooooo here I am.

My number 1 favorite thing about Portland are the fruit trees and the weed. My least favorite thing is nothing because this place is way, way, WAY better than Alaska. I am so glad to finally be out of there.

The Boy's mom agreed to move out of AK about a year ago, I came here early and am now just waiting for her to get down here, should be end of May.

Another great thing about Portland is access to mental health care. It's been nice/rocky, but it looks like I've got PTSD. Probably have had it since I was about 5-7. Going to try some meds to keep things stable, but I don't know if they'll allow it what with all the weed. I guess I find out today.

It's nice to have a name for the thing that fucks you up and makes you yell. Naming the demon before exorcism kinds thing.

Anyway, it's nice to see you freaks.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

LMNO

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: LMNO on April 06, 2016, 04:35:24 PM
MR CHOP AND SCRATCH, LTD.

OH LOOK WHO KNOWS THE PROPER ABBREVIATION FOR LIMITED, LMT.

FUCK YOU LMNO, INC.

SUP ALTY SPECIALTIES
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Alty is dead, Vivat Alty on April 06, 2016, 05:31:06 PM
Yo.

Been awhile since I didn't just ninja post...soooooooo here I am.

My number 1 favorite thing about Portland are the fruit trees and the weed. My least favorite thing is nothing because this place is way, way, WAY better than Alaska. I am so glad to finally be out of there.

The Boy's mom agreed to move out of AK about a year ago, I came here early and am now just waiting for her to get down here, should be end of May.

Another great thing about Portland is access to mental health care. It's been nice/rocky, but it looks like I've got PTSD. Probably have had it since I was about 5-7. Going to try some meds to keep things stable, but I don't know if they'll allow it what with all the weed. I guess I find out today.

It's nice to have a name for the thing that fucks you up and makes you yell. Naming the demon before exorcism kinds thing.

Anyway, it's nice to see you freaks.

Heeeey Alty! Are there any nut-like foods that don't kill you?