News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Open Bar: We're going to build a bar, and make the drinks pay for it!

Started by Cain, March 04, 2016, 04:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rong

Quote from: Meunster on April 17, 2016, 12:28:52 AM
Think we're off track.

I'm looking for dicks that enjoy being around. Like you guys.

Plus I'm from the mid west. Their dive bars are pretty bad and their warehouse raves have cops prebuilt in.

Where's the best gay bar in america? That'd be a good place to go on vacation.

Can't say for certain, but there is a good chance it is in Minneapolis
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

minuspace

minuspace

Quote from: Emo Howard on April 17, 2016, 09:50:43 PM
I had a guy threaten to sue me today because I wouldn't let him put 500 gallons of diesel fuel into two giant non-D.O.T. approved tanks sitting on the back of his flat bed truck. Then the manager on duty called me and told me to let him do it, ruining all my fun.

Reclaimed some of said lost fun when the fire department showed up, then lost some of it again when they totally didn't make him stop.  :?

Fingers crossed that the diesel is powering generators for a free party =)

Freeky

Quote from: Emo Howard on April 17, 2016, 10:41:17 PM
Also, today I learned from a customer that the governor of Tennessee VETOED THE BIBLE!

I thought he just vetoed a bill to make the Bible the official state book of Tennessee, but the customer corrected me, and I understand now that the governor did, in fact veto the Bible.

I actually said out loud "What the shit?" when I read this.  I do not understand your people.

POFP

Quote from: Choppas an' Sluggas on April 18, 2016, 08:51:21 AM
Also, today I learned from a customer that the governor of Tennessee VETOED THE BIBLE!

I thought he just vetoed a bill to make the Bible the official state book of Tennessee, but the customer corrected me, and I understand now that the governor did, in fact veto the Bible.

I actually said out loud "What the shit?" when I read this.  I do not understand your people.

Hills, trees, valleys, and God, as far as their eyes can see.

I'm really not that surprised.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

The Good Reverend Roger

Your customer is nuts. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bruno

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 18, 2016, 04:46:40 PM

Your customer is nuts. 

Possibly. I suspect he may be the person, or one of the people leaving Jack Chick tracts in the bathroom.
Formerly something else...

Don Coyote

hooplala

Quote from: Emo Howard on April 19, 2016, 04:33:36 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 18, 2016, 04:46:40 PM

Your customer is nuts. 

Possibly. I suspect he may be the person, or one of the people leaving Jack Chick tracts in the bathroom.

I'd like to put a little money on that.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Junkenstein

Which way and how much?

Best odds on the internet or your money stolen.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Got to hand out some (long overdue) promotions I arranged.

It was a really good day.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

There is a swarm of killer bees in my building's air vents.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 22, 2016, 11:23:56 PM

Dammit, Roger, I'm trying to STOP adding things to the book...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on April 22, 2016, 11:31:46 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 22, 2016, 11:23:56 PM

Dammit, Roger, I'm trying to STOP adding things to the book...

I can't help it.  I died and went to heaven.   :lulz:

Cain