News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

Open Bar: We're going to build a bar, and make the drinks pay for it!

Started by Cain, March 04, 2016, 04:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trivial

My cube mate's brain broke when Ted Cruz picked Fiorina, and now with Ted out of the race he's stopped talking politics completely.

Still talks about Fluoride, but no more politics.  It's nice.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Freeky

Quote from: Trivial <insert joke> on May 05, 2016, 05:04:46 AM
Quote from: Choppas an' Sluggas on May 05, 2016, 02:50:28 AM
Why does black floor tile cost so damn much?  The cheapest I've found so far is about $2.50/sqft.  Do they think no one will buy black glazed ceramic, and so all black tile must be porcelain or natural stone?

High demand from satanists.

:lol:

LMNO

minuspace

New (used) computer costs same as logic board.  Fixing it myself.  Mercury in retrograde.

Trivial

Freeky

Cain

Quote from: Trivial <insert joke> on May 05, 2016, 10:10:55 PM
Woo the FBI are in town.

Are these the cool FBI psychologists who look like they walked out of a fashion catalogue, or are they the likely corrupt Italian-American FBI agents who looked like they walked out of a back-alley boxing club and are likely combatting alcoholism, a record of violence against suspects and are probably secretly feeding intelligence to the enemy because the cool CIA agents are the designated heroes?

Trivial

Which ones are the ones wearing black pants an jackets that say FBI?

*edit*  I forgot the hazmat crew.  Where do the hazmat guys fit?

Trivial

I am on a new floor and there's a guy that is ranting like old cube mate.  Damnit they're everywhere.

Cain

Quote from: Trivial <insert joke> on May 06, 2016, 06:43:46 PM
Which ones are the ones wearing black pants an jackets that say FBI?

*edit*  I forgot the hazmat crew.  Where do the hazmat guys fit?

They sound like these guys.

POFP

Does anyone have a link to the thread where everyone made up positive, corporate vocabulary for awful things? I saw the thread awhile ago and had some funny thoughts. Now I can't find it.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Bruno

So, the trash cans at the gas station I work at are an absolute disaster. Wider at the bottom than at the top, all kinds of inside corners, and rivets that hold on the signs on the outside poke through, all of which snag the trash bag, and rip it when trying to pull out the bags which are often stuffed beyond capacity with cups nearly full of beverages, construction waste (pieces of lumber, and/or cinder blocks), and tobacco spit bottles, and the contents of a few ashtrays. Whenever we pull them out, the bag disintegrates, and we have to stuff the bag into another bag before we can load it into the cart, and pick the spilled garbage up and put it back in the bag. Invariably getting ourselves thoroughly coated in garbage juice. THE REQUIRED VINYL GLOVES DO NOTHING!!!

As I was taking out the trash last night, it occurred to me that it seemed like these trash cans were never designed to be used as trash cans, but rather trash can holders, and that somewhere out there was a trash can that fits down inside these things. So I did some research, and I think I have found them.

http://www.forteproductsolutions.com/c-store-and-gas-station-equipment/pump-island-equipment/contourtm-all-in-one-wastewindshield-service-center/

Quote8001289   Hard Plastic InnerLiner   Black   39 Gallon   18.5"W x 12.0"D x 31.0"H

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Forte-Product-Solutions-39-Gal-Hard-Plastic-Inner-Liner-/391365313950?hash=item5b1f30c59e

One of the websites I found that sold them referred to them as "optional plastic liner".  Not fucking optional, guys.

NOT. FUCKING. OPTIONAL.
Formerly something else...

rong

maybe putting some tape or something over the rivets would reduce the snagging?
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Cain

Emo Howard, it seems like your work is eating from the trashcan of trashcan ideology.

minuspace

All plastic trash bags now coated by the state with un-tearable cloth fabric, recycled from courier pouches, optional faux ostrich finish by
Galiano
, while supplies last.

I suspect the plastic liner otherwise has a tendency of becoming it's own stand-alone trash can (that's what mine looks like)