News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

Open Bar: We're going to build a bar, and make the drinks pay for it!

Started by Cain, March 04, 2016, 04:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

I feel like it's safe to say that there's nothing more strange/sadly pathetic than a gay Trump supporter.

Like, how? Black people I can sort of understand because black people are largely conservative in many ways, and misogyny runs deeeeeoh nevermind....

I figured it out.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Vivat Alty on July 23, 2016, 09:13:29 PM
I feel like it's safe to say that there's nothing more strange/sadly pathetic than a gay Trump supporter.

Like, how? Black people I can sort of understand because black people are largely conservative in many ways, and misogyny runs deeeeeoh nevermind....

I figured it out.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

Is it wrong that I want Nicole's  avatar and my avatar to make out?

JK, I know it's not. It FEELS right.

EDIT [Nigel not Nicole, there is no Nicole]
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Vivat Alty on July 23, 2016, 09:32:42 PM
Is it wrong that I want Nicole's  avatar and my avatar to make out?

JK, I know it's not. It FEELS right.

EDIT [Nigel not Nicole, there is no Nicole]

HAWT.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: Vivat Alty on July 23, 2016, 09:13:29 PM

I figured it out.

Milo Yannanananananananailoupoplos of Breitbart infamy calls Trump "daddy".

Yes, it's every bit as awkward as it sounds.

Suu

I just got a costume award at San Diego Comic Con.

I JUST GOT A FUCKING AWARD FOR MY STUPID SEWING AT THE COMIC-CON INTERNATIONAL FROM THE COSTUME DESIGNERS GUILD FROM HOLLYWOOD. HOLY FUCKSTICKS.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

Quote from: SuuCal on July 24, 2016, 02:40:56 AM

I JUST GOT A FUCKING AWARD FOR MY STUPID SEWING AT THE COMIC-CON INTERNATIONAL FROM THE COSTUME DESIGNERS GUILD FROM HOLLYWOOD. HOLY FUCKSTICKS.

:mittens:

The Good Reverend Roger

:mittens:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Bruno

Although I am entirely unfamiliar with how that particular industry works, to a layman, it does sound like something that could lead to a future need for larger pockets.

Congrats, Suu!
Formerly something else...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

ITT, Suu starts down a path that ends in becoming a fabulously wealthy Hollywood costume designer.

The Wizard Joseph

:mittens: That's awesome!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

hooplala

Amazing!
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman