News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

Open Bar: We're going to build a bar, and make the drinks pay for it!

Started by Cain, March 04, 2016, 04:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Cain on July 22, 2016, 12:09:50 AM
"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man." - Nietzsche.

Which is my way of saying my copy of The Great Ordeal is now running late.  Just wrote a pissy email via Amazon, asking why my shit hadn't arrived and why I hadn't been notified and where is my shit now.  <snip>

Oh christ alive, I was out of town and totally forgot! Amazon Prime, SAVE ME!

Nast

Quote from: Vivat Alty on July 27, 2016, 03:00:41 AM
It is so nice to see everyone keeping a calm, cool level head this election season. It's so God damned delightful to watch everyone carefully and tactfully avoid eating each other's faces. It's so fucking rad, why can't you see how rad it is, stupid?

:tyra:

I generally have a no-political-discussion policy on FB, just because it can get so ugly. Sometimes I have to try really hard to hold my tongue, though.  :sad:
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Q. G. Pennyworth

I am enormously excited for Mr. Robot tonight. Potentially disproportionately excited. The real world can fuck itself.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am pretty excited because I just got to use science to tell someone to go lick an asshole.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 27, 2016, 05:39:15 PM
I am pretty excited because I just got to use science to tell someone to go lick an asshole.

This story deserves its own thread.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on July 27, 2016, 06:07:02 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 27, 2016, 05:39:15 PM

This story deserves its own thread.

It's not really that good of a story... the guy was blanket opposed to GMOs, I asked him if he knew that most antibiotics and many medicines, including insulin, have been produced by GM bacteria for decades, and he said he was concerned about his microbiome. I told him to lick his partner, and that a little analingus wouldn't hurt.

It's on ECH's wall, if you want to see the whole boring thing unfold.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

The premise is solid, though.  With some tweaking, it could be part of Original Story Ideas: a culture where the only way to keep one's bacterium levels stable in some otherworldly environment is constant analingus.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on July 27, 2016, 06:18:32 PM
The premise is solid, though.  With some tweaking, it could be part of Original Story Ideas: a culture where the only way to keep one's bacterium levels stable in some otherworldly environment is constant analingus.

:lulz:

That's promising.

trix

There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

trix

There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

LMNO

Don't knock ass-eating til you've tried both sides... or 'ends'.

trix

I suppose licking someone else's crotch always seemed really gross until someone had a go at mine.  Now I'm a huge fan.

You can't deny my other point is true though.

Your brains are goddamn weird.
Zen Without Zen Masters

LMNO

trix

Less like wires and more like a gushy mess of grossness squirting different proportions of gooey stuff at different areas.

The "wired" analogy just covers up how gross we are.  Admit your grossness!
Zen Without Zen Masters