News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

fuck you america?

Started by Sepia, March 05, 2016, 12:34:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sepia

Coming from a country where much of its population emigrated to the holy land, I've always liked you, america, I started young. Donald Duck and Uncle Scrooge and many more of the citizens of that fair city whose names I'll never learn in american was part of me then and will always be, one part of soul indistinguishable to any other parts of soul.
Then I learned to love to hate you america, for a radical young guy in a safe part of the world knowing nothing of it, you were easy pickings america, every rant after a few stolen beers would always begin with those who lived on you america before we found you, if you gave me a time machine in your technological splendour america, I'd travel to the time before you exist as you do now america because I think you were quite beautiful

I think its a game america what do you think?

America, I love you as much as I loathe you but if we're talking america the ideal, america the symbol, the man in the tophat top hat top all I can do is say fuck you america because you're the america that's gonna do it, you're going to vote for Donald and put him in the white house and I actually think you're going to do it you're going to put him in there america

I don't know. If you manage to do it, I'll sit safe in my safe place and I'll pity you who live there but after that, fuck, america I don't know what to do. I won't be able to take it seriously, america you've gone some pretty dark places but this is more/new/f'taghn, america will you do it, america how insane are you?
Everyone will always be too late

The Good Reverend Roger

How insane are we?

:lulz:

This is, as Cain has pointed out, just the beginning.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Yup.  Even if Trump loses, this is a blueprint.  It's clearly working...which means someone is taking notes, making plans and learning how to optimise the whole process.  And a fearful GOP leadership may just throw in with that game plan, fooling themselves into thinking they can control the process.

Just like Ludendorff and Hindenburg did with Hitler.

LMNO

Sepia, I would like to borrow this with attribution, but do you have a preference as to what you'd like to be called?

POFP

At first, I assumed we were voting for Trump out of spite. But I actually see people arguing that he's gonna do great things.

If you wanna elect a dumbass to fuck shit up, don't be stupid or lie to yourself about it. At least understand that you're electing a dumbass to fuck shit up.
Hell, I can even see the argument that you're voting for a dumbass or corrupt person because you know just how dumb or corrupt they are, and that you won't vote for anyone else because you don't know how corrupt they are or how they're going to lie.

Trump is blatantly full of shit. None of it is hidden. You should know exactly what you're getting by voting for him.
But if you vote for someone like Hillary, another Obama, another mainstream Democrat (Because Mainstream republicans don't matter because they can't stop playing the "I can be more conservative than you!!!!" game), then you're gambling. They try to appear morally sane and moderate, and then they go around assassinating American Citizens with Predator Drones in other countries.

They also have their shit together for a reason. The Democrats ARE a party. They ARE working together, and they generally do have an agenda. Not that the agenda is definitely bad in everyone's eyes. I'm sure many of you here, being left-leaning, tend to sympathize more with their agenda. And that's valid. But the point is, there is a UNIFIED agenda on that side. Considering the fact that people are not liking the establishment at this time, that scares a lot of people. Especially if the unified agenda is based on big change. Even if they're currently having trouble, the people will be reluctant to change a lot in a short period of time.

Many people stick with the devil they know.

EDIT:

Quote from: Sepia on March 05, 2016, 12:34:04 AM
Coming from a country where much of its population emigrated to the holy land, I've always liked you, america, I started young. Donald Duck and Uncle Scrooge and many more of the citizens of that fair city whose names I'll never learn in american was part of me then and will always be, one part of soul indistinguishable to any other parts of soul.
Then I learned to love to hate you america, for a radical young guy in a safe part of the world knowing nothing of it, you were easy pickings america, every rant after a few stolen beers would always begin with those who lived on you america before we found you, if you gave me a time machine in your technological splendour america, I'd travel to the time before you exist as you do now america because I think you were quite beautiful

I think its a game america what do you think?

America, I love you as much as I loathe you but if we're talking america the ideal, america the symbol, the man in the tophat top hat top all I can do is say fuck you america because you're the america that's gonna do it, you're going to vote for Donald and put him in the white house and I actually think you're going to do it you're going to put him in there america

I don't know. If you manage to do it, I'll sit safe in my safe place and I'll pity you who live there but after that, fuck, america I don't know what to do. I won't be able to take it seriously, america you've gone some pretty dark places but this is more/new/f'taghn, america will you do it, america how insane are you?

Also  :mittens:
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Sepia

Quote from: LMNO on March 05, 2016, 01:59:05 AM
Sepia, I would like to borrow this with attribution, but do you have a preference as to what you'd like to be called?

Go ahead and call it what you wish because I don't know what it'll be called when it's done but it doesn't feel done yet and I might just ruin it so yeah, do what thou wilt

Thanks and cheers, need to read up on some cain-y stuff

Sepia

Undying, shackle time and let me remember to get up to drink the coconut before it stales, mother time, commemorate me to destruction and become your own annihilation, be brave in this time of your own shush now

Hear her now mother america how you have nurtured us into this age of empire and how you will chaperone us into this new thing for you are the world, you are the people