News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

Found an old project

Started by Cainad (dec.), March 29, 2016, 03:56:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Let me know if the attachment doesn't work. This is an incomplete draft of the second Intermittens issue I tried to make, but never finished to my satisfaction. I don't remember exactly when this was made, I think about 2011-ish.

The Good Reverend Roger

downloading.  Gimme a few.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Some old-timers in that mix.   :lulz:

Fuck it, finish it.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cainad (dec.)

That's what I'm thinking, although the program I originally used to make it got borked. :lulz:

I really like the aesthetic I had for it, but I think it was a little ambitious for my level of expertise and that's why I stopped. Took too damn long to make things look pretty.

If I get one or two more essays I'll slap in that table of contents and finish it off.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nice! I hope you do finish it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on March 29, 2016, 04:07:48 AM
That's what I'm thinking, although the program I originally used to make it got borked. :lulz:

I really like the aesthetic I had for it, but I think it was a little ambitious for my level of expertise and that's why I stopped. Took too damn long to make things look pretty.

If I get one or two more essays I'll slap in that table of contents and finish it off.

It's worth mentioning that windows 10 wouldn't allow me to open it in Adobe, but insisted on "Edge", their in-house piece of bloatware.  If you want an essay condemning Bill Gates to eternal torment, I'm your man.

Q. G. Pennyworth

I really like the Invisible Lines one!

LMNO

That looks fantastic.  Can you pull into it anything written since then?  I couldn't suss a general theme.

Q. G. Pennyworth

I am definitely interested in stealing at least that one piece if licenses allow. At the rate I'm going right now I can actually have a pdf ready for the front page sometime around 2023 lol

Cramulus

That's awesome - I love the style you were going for, with the -- what would you call it -- ransom-cut-up-style lettering? inconsistencies in type and alignment.. it has a certain Wabi-sabi

minuspace

I like it I like it.  The dossier collected on TP/Receipt paper - glorious :mittens:

The Wizard Joseph

This still loads fine! I'm snapping it up with the bunches of things Q.G. has done to post to the files at DS2015.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl