News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

Political Memes/Cartoons you Disagree With

Started by Cramulus, March 29, 2016, 05:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 13, 2016, 04:25:45 PM
Speaking of HN, there are very few references to Roger being reptilian. Please add relevant marginalia if you can.

Paste some links in the thread and I'll find places for it. I can ask around and see if any of the people I know who can draw are up for reptile monsters and tentacle faces, the public domain stuff has been sorely lacking.

Cain

You can use my stuff if you want.

That said, for cartoon quotes, there are a lot more, uh, "punchy" quotes to use than mine.  I tend to be more expansive in how I deal with things, not so much for the one-liners.

Bruno

Quote from: Cain on April 15, 2016, 11:52:21 AM
You can use my stuff if you want.

That said, for cartoon quotes, there are a lot more, uh, "punchy" quotes to use than mine.  I tend to be more expansive in how I deal with things, not so much for the one-liners.

THAT'S the shtick! Cartoon memes are supposed to be simplistic because they express dumbed-down concepts for people who seem to think thinking too much is bad for you, or something.

"Wimmins is wimmins. Mans is mans.
                 This ain't hard, Yall"
                     /
:redneck2:

"How come we gots monies for terrist babies
                 an not fer are soljerz?"
                    /

"All lives matter"
                /

If you put well thought out analyses of complex social and geo-political issues next to a picture of a cartoon bird, it is, in my opinion, hilarious.

Also, thanks for letting us use your writing. I'd kinda like to find some other material for this project so your commentary doesn't get leaned on too hard. That being said, your writing does contrast well with typical facebook looney tune "logic".
Formerly something else...

Freeky

LMNO

Freeky

Did Kurt Russel really say that?  That's upsetting.

LMNO

Meunster

Poe's law ;)

Cain

Apparently wanting transwomen to be able to use the same bathrooms as other women is an open door to letting perverted men claim to be transwomen, come in and rape them in the bathroom.

Why banning it - thus allowing perverted men to claim to be transmen and enter women's toilets and rape them - is any different is, as yet, unclear.

Bruno

Bruno

POFP

This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

LMNO

Cain

Fighting for equality will bring about Communism which will bring about bread lines.

Obviously.

minuspace

Equality is only commensurate with numerical identity!