News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Political Memes/Cartoons you Disagree With

Started by Cramulus, March 29, 2016, 05:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Cain

At this rate, Muslims may double their population by 2050, becoming a whole 2% of the US population.

Prepare to live under Shakira Law, dhimmi.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Freeky

I suck at fb photos, but I saw this one,

Isn't is weird in
AMERICA ... our flag
and our culture offend
so many people ...
but our benefits don't ??

AND THAT FLAG REPRESENTS THE CULTURE THAT IS GENEROUS ENOUGH TO
GIVE THEM THE VERY BENEFITS OTHER COUNTRIES WOULD NEVER GIVE THEM

Cain

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on May 15, 2016, 08:12:22 AM
Except, you know, most of Europe.

who actually seem to attempt to make a proper job of it, with varying degrees of success.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

America does spend more on welfare, surprisingly.

However, this spending mostly comes in the form of tax cuts for middle class families which is, uh, not so helpful for the neediest in society (I'm going to assume these figures also ignore corporate welfare on both sides of the Atlantic, but it's possible they do not).  Kinda like how America spends more on healthcare than most European states.

Freeky

Quote from: Cain on May 15, 2016, 08:12:22 AM
Except, you know, most of Europe.

And the fact that it isn't culture that grants benefits, but the government.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on May 15, 2016, 11:13:51 AM
America does spend more on welfare, surprisingly.

However, this spending mostly comes in the form of tax cuts for middle class families which is, uh, not so helpful for the neediest in society (I'm going to assume these figures also ignore corporate welfare on both sides of the Atlantic, but it's possible they do not).  Kinda like how America spends more on healthcare than most European states.

what I said.  A proper job of it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Cain

You know what makes that especially funny?

It's none of the explicit content.  Look at the top left corner.  Americans for Limited Government.

Trump has argued in favour of censoring the internet, restricting free speech rights and effectively outlawing/spying on an entire religion.  Apparently that is limited government.

Junkenstein

I can't help but notice that there is an email address in the bottom left.

Shall we say hello?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Eh, I visited the site, it's not that interesting.

For the sake of reference though, considering they're all about "limited government", 3 of their 4 "research programs" are focused on unions.

LMNO

In today's episode of "not getting it"...

LMNO

I have to admit, I did chuckle a bit at first.