News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

Political Memes/Cartoons you Disagree With

Started by Cramulus, March 29, 2016, 05:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Literally every single thing that Hillary is accused of there is factually incorrect.

Emails - were found to have some incorrectly marked "classified", the lowest form of "secret" information, including such well kept secrets as the date of a former of head of state's funeral.  Also done by previous SecStates like Colin Powell.
Benghazi - SecState is not responsible for individua embassy security, the military is.
No evidence of primary corruption - if anything, while hacked DNC emails reveal a low personal opinion of Sanders and supporters, there is evidence within them that they were going out of their way to try and avoid the perception of corruption with regards to voting.
VINCEFOSTERVINCEFOSTERVINCEFOSTERVINCEFOSTERVINCEFOSTERVINCEFOSTERVINCEFOSTERVINCEFOSTERVINCEFOSTERVINCEFOSTERVINCEFOSTERVINCEFOSTERVINCEFOSTERVINCEFOSTERVINCEFOSTERVINCEFOSTERVINCEFOSTERVINCEFOSTERVINCEFOSTERVINCEFOSTERVINCEFOSTERVINCEFOSTERVINCEFOSTERVINCEFOSTERVINCEFOSTERVINCEFOSTER

Or something.

LMNO

Cain

Especially when Clinton was responsible for things like denying asylum to Hondurans fleeing the coup.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on September 09, 2016, 06:24:48 PM
Especially when Clinton was responsible for things like denying asylum to Hondurans fleeing the coup.

It actually kind of freaks me out that the anti-Hillary left doesn't focus on things like this, but instead simply regurgitates right wing propaganda whole.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

I think at least half the problem is most of them are under 25, and not at all engaged in politics outside of this election.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on September 10, 2016, 05:01:54 PM
I think at least half the problem is most of them are under 25, and not at all engaged in politics outside of this election.

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you on that. It explains a lot of the self-centered myopia.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Who's got a properly snarky rebuttal on this?

Cain

Quote from: MLKI have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season."

LMNO

Salty

Quote from: LMNO on September 23, 2016, 07:38:23 PM
Who's got a properly snarky rebuttal on this?

For some reason Photoshop won't open this image. I want to add to the bottom.

WAS SHOT IN THE FACE.
MURDERER NEVER FOUND.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If you look up criticisms of MLK, you will find that they are identical in every substantive way to criticisms of Black Lives Matter. It's not the right time, it's not the right place, alienating the good white people, how is making people late for work supposed to help, disruptive, you can't just demand change, etc. etc.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

http://fusion.net/story/184032/black-lives-matter-martin-luther-king-hate-mail/
http://imgur.com/gallery/1Db5X?lr=0#HNdztE8

"It would be well if every American Negro compared his position and opportunity with that of his race in other countries. He would find that in none does the Negro have the advantages the United States gives him. As justified as may be many of the demands Negroes make, they are not the only matter of importance in the world."

Salty

This shares so much with typical shitty right-wing memes. Three different kinds of font, blurry as fuck for some reason, and stupidly misinformed. I don't know what this means about progressive politics, but whoever made this should be ashamed.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Vivat Alty on October 27, 2016, 04:58:14 PM

This shares so much with typical shitty right-wing memes. Three different kinds of font, blurry as fuck for some reason, and stupidly misinformed. I don't know what this means about progressive politics, but whoever made this should be ashamed.

They will never be, because they will always be able to insist that they just don't see it.

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: Vivat Alty on October 27, 2016, 04:58:14 PM

But it was rigged against Bernie.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3023#efmAMFAMSAM-ANBAOIAOhAOiAPV

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5423#efmAMyAPDAoKAqBAshAs8AzAA2x

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5609

Hillary Clinton will be our party's nominee and you standing on ceremony to support the sinking Bernie Sanders ship is disrespectful to Hillary Clinton. A woman who has spent the vast majority of her life in public service and working on behalf of women, families, and the underserved.  You have called both myself and Michael Kives before about helping your campaign raise money, we no longer trust your judgement so will not be raising money for your campaign.