News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

Is there a generator thread?

Started by Trivial, April 07, 2016, 03:07:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trivial

http://www.generatorland.com/usergenerator.aspx?id=7427

My fursona:

translucent sparrow. its face is actually an electronic screen. it has a thick beard.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quotecyan koala. water drips from it constantly. to look into its eyes is to peer into a distant abyss.

Weirdly accurate.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

I think I got QG's:
QuoteOBSCENELY BRIGHT YELLOW sloth. it rides motorcycles. it does not have organs- instead it is full of flowers.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Eater of Clowns

YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS

Quotepastel goth dinosaur. it has incredibly long and luxurious fur. it is a fire elemental.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Junkenstein

This thing is clearly fucking broken. EOC just got Roger.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

Quoteblue and white striped great dane. it is wet and dripping with algae. it is an emissary from hell.

That'll do.

Ziegejunge

Quoteskeleton frog. it is always accompanied by glowing orbs of light. it worships powerful dolphin deities.

Sure why not?

Faust

Quotestriped raven. it speaks a forgotten and ancient language both disturbing and enchanting to mortal ears. it is a superwholock blogger.

(Huginn and Muninn) Memory and Mind lesser known brother, Fanfïc.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Faust on April 08, 2016, 12:03:09 AM
Quotestriped raven. it speaks a forgotten and ancient language both disturbing and enchanting to mortal ears. it is a superwholock blogger.

Thought and Memory and Fanfic each morning fly
Over the vast Earth
Thought I fear may fail to return
But more I fear for Memory
And Fanfic I wish would stay lost
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Freeky

Quoteelegant worm. it has a long braided beard plaited with ribbons. it is always giving everyone a suspicious look.

Sounds legit.

Cain

Quotegoth deer. its face is actually an electronic screen. its insides are glowing.

That's pretty fucking goth

Faust

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 08, 2016, 12:49:08 AM

Quote from: Faust on April 08, 2016, 12:03:09 AM

Thought and Memory and Fanfic each morning fly
Over the vast Earth
Thought I fear may fail to return
But more I fear for Memory
And Fanfic I wish would stay lost
:lulz:
Sleepless nights at the chateau

minuspace

Quotegoth pony. it is a biologist specializing in marine invertebrates. it has heterochromia.
shamefully good.