News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

Notes on an Inconvenient Universe Booklet

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, April 07, 2016, 05:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Attached is a print-only pdf containing Notes on an Inconvenient Universe II, III, and IV. Written content is CC: ND, NC, A by Roger, images are kopyleft or public domain, and fuck you if you give me credit for layouts.

To use this file, open locally and set your printer options to landscape orientation, duplex or print on two sides and flip on short side. This should take two sheets of paper. Put the inside one on the inside and the outside one on the outside and fold in half. Staple if you are fancy.

THERE IS A TYPO IN THIS VERSION AND I DON'T SEE AN OPTION TO REMOVE ATTACHMENTS. PLZHALP.

LMNO

Q. G. Pennyworth

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Q. G. Pennyworth

CORRECTED FILE

this is still the print only version, typo corrected.

IF YOU DOWNLOADED THE PREVIOUS FILE PLEASE OVERWRITE IT WITH THIS SHIT THANKS

Q. G. Pennyworth

The file attached to this post is the online or poster version. Minor reformatting puts the title on every page along with attribution, so you can print out one or all three for use as posters. It's also online readable unlike that other pdf.

THIS IS NOT THE SAME FILE AS THE PRINT VERSION.

The Good Reverend Roger

Attachment removed from the original post.

Click "attachments and other options", and there is a "uncheck attachments to remove them" section.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 14, 2016, 01:38:21 AM
Attachment removed from the original post.

Click "attachments and other options", and there is a "uncheck attachments to remove them" section.

Thank you, I am a dummy.

LMNO

I'll see what it looks like printed out, then I may go see if I can make it look fancy and bound.

LMNO

Ok, so if you print it double sided and flipped on the short edge, it lays out just fine.

I wanted to make sure you've intended to only add parts II, III, and IV, leaving I and V out.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: LMNO on April 19, 2016, 02:05:32 PM
Ok, so if you print it double sided and flipped on the short edge, it lays out just fine.

I wanted to make sure you've intended to only add parts II, III, and IV, leaving I and V out.

Yeah, part I was very specific to his office at the time and I forget why I dropped V but I assume I had a reason. IV definitely has a strong end to it. If you would prefer a complete version I can get those two done up same as the others, shouldn't be an issue.

LMNO

No, I kind of like how it starts with part 2.  I wanted to make sure that's what you intended.  As an 8-page pamphlet, it works. 

If I have time, I'll stop by a copy shop and see what my options are for formal printing.

The Good Reverend Roger

If anyone asks, part 1 is above their clearance.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 19, 2016, 05:35:30 PM

My girlie was bouncing around the kitchen reading the pamphlet I printed out and asked "Why does this start with part II?  Oh wait, discordians."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on April 19, 2016, 06:05:19 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 19, 2016, 05:35:30 PM

My girlie was bouncing around the kitchen reading the pamphlet I printed out and asked "Why does this start with part II?  Oh wait, discordians."

:lulz: