News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

OHIO WTFUCKERY THREAD

Started by POFP, April 20, 2016, 10:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POFP

This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

LMNO

Did they do it for the nookie?

POFP

Quote from: LMNO on April 20, 2016, 10:44:12 PM
Did they do it for the nookie?

Why else would anyone do anything? :lulz:
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

POFP

Cincinnati (Southern New York City of Ohio), and its satellite cities that they also consider Cincinnati, are full of lulz.

Didn't have the time to post or take pictures at the time, but several days ago, my girlfriend and I saw a guy park his early 80s transport bus in the back of a Walmart parking lot 20 ft away from the police station. This man proceeded to start a big-ass bonfire next to this bus and roast marshmallows. In a parking lot. Next to a police station.

This bonfire was not a little off-the-ground fire-pit made of wrought-iron. It was started on the parking lot concrete.

Also, for the first time, I witnessed a mid-20 year old in a full business suit and nice car spit tobacco gob into a plastic water bottle.
In Ohio, you generally only 'dip' if you don't have enough money for cigarettes. This guy obviously had the money, and chose to chew on tobacco pulp instead of suck in the sweet steak and potato fumes that cigarettes give.

Fucking monster.

Cain

This thread is going to become a lot more WTFUCKERY come the Republican Convention.

Just wait until millions of screaming Trumpites descend upon your state

POFP

Quote from: Cain on April 23, 2016, 10:47:21 PM
This thread is going to become a lot more WTFUCKERY come the Republican Convention.

Yeah. And Ohioans won't know how to deal with it, because we're all softy Kasich supporters. Which is pure hilarity.

We're one of the most depressed and unsatisfied states in the US, and we're overwhelming in support of the guy in charge of running the state.

Fuck you, it's OUR sadness
                        /
:cheney:

Pergamos

My teabagger friend who still lives there voted for Kasich in order to vote against Trump.  He's voting for whoever the Democrat is in the general if Trump is the nominee.

Cain

Quote from: Fernando Poo on April 23, 2016, 11:11:04 PM

one of the most depressed and unsatisfied states

/

One might say you were...low energy.

POFP

Quote from: Pergamos on April 24, 2016, 08:29:25 AM
My teabagger friend who still lives there voted for Kasich in order to vote against Trump.  He's voting for whoever the Democrat is in the general if Trump is the nominee.

Yeah, my Catholic side of the family makes tea ye olde fashionede waye, and they hate Trump. But I don't know if they'll vote Democrat to go against him. They're not that radical.
They are voting Kasich, though. However, that's not surprising, considering his approval ratings, even before the election, were overwhelmingly high.

Quote from: Cain on April 24, 2016, 09:01:24 AM
Quote from: Fernando Poo on April 23, 2016, 11:11:04 PM

one of the most depressed and unsatisfied states

/

One might say you were...low energy.

Based on the delivery, it seems to me that there is a joke somewhere in what you just said (I may have over-thought it). So, until I gain the intelligence to find it, I'll have to agree with you. Both, my State and I are consistently low energy, unless you take Muh rites tuh shoot, muh rites tuh fire you for any reason, or muh rites tuh anything.

Cain

Trump called Jeb Bush "low energy", which then, like everything else Trump says, was made into a meme by the useful idiots at /pol/.

And then Romney called Trump "low energy."  So they've countered by impressively claiming Trump and his supporters are "high energy".  Go to Facebook, 4chan or reddit and search "high energy" and you'll come across Trump supporters very quickly.

POFP

Quote from: Cain on April 24, 2016, 01:56:40 PM
Trump called Jeb Bush "low energy", which then, like everything else Trump says, was made into a meme by the useful idiots at /pol/.

And then Romney called Trump "low energy."  So they've countered by impressively claiming Trump and his supporters are "high energy".  Go to Facebook, 4chan or reddit and search "high energy" and you'll come across Trump supporters very quickly.

Ohh, ok. I knew about the first part. Didn't know about the second part.

If I was paying more attention to the political media, I probably would've gotten the joke without an explanation.

Also, I find it kind of amusing that our political system is now just a competition to see who can be more excessive, regardless of whether the topic is politically relevant.

Roger is right. It really is the system America deserves. Strangely enough, also the one America asked for. The problem is, it's to the point where satire isn't effective because it just appears to be part of one of the bullshit sides. You can't make fun of a system that has its underwear on its head on purpose. For a Discordian, this place is getting less :lulz: and more :horrormirth:

POFP

Bomb threats were made in the high school and junior high school that I went to only a few years (And several years) ago. At least one bomb threat/shooting threat every day of the school week so far. Each day, the threat was made open at an earlier period in the day, starting on the first day with the final period. People think that the threat is currently a count-down to a real threat because of the way the threats are numbered:

Monday: 7th bell
Tuesday: 6th bell
Wednesday: 5th bell
Thursday: 4th bell
Friday: 3rd bell

Wondering what's going to happen on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week, since my siblings currently go to those schools. The schools were evacuated each day of the week. Some insist it was to get out of exams. Others believe it is a real threat.

Keep in mind, this is the same school district that had a federal investigation started for inherent racism after swastikas were drawn in the bathroom walls and "God hates niggers" or something equally racist was written above one of the water fountains.

I give you The (unofficial?) Republican Headquarters of Ohio, folks. The school has about 4 black people, total.

The funny thing is, the teachers are some of the most reasonable, non-racist people you've ever met. Many of them are liberals, in-fact. It's all the fucking kids and their awful fucking parents. Complete shitnecks, all of them.

Also, not sure if I've mentioned this before: The poor part of the small town is known throughout the town as "brown town." That's right, you guessed it. 99% of the black population of Lebanon lives in these 4 blocks known by this name.

A friend and I were walking at about 3:30 in the morning one night. We were stopped by an officer while passing by a UDF, and asked to pull out our IDs. We weren't doing anything suspicious. Just walking and talking. The officer states that his reasoning for asking for our IDs was that most unsuspicious people don't walk around at 3:30 in the morning, and that most of the time, they are black.

A degree is not necessary to understand why the black population of Lebanon, Ohio is declining.

Da6s

We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

POFP

POFP

EDIT BECAUSE NECESSARY:

EDIT2:

Ohio,
Serious about having a good time