News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

You Know What Pisses Me Off?

Started by POFP, May 01, 2016, 02:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POFP

Nothing. Not a single thing really get's me red in the face anymore. And that pisses me off.

I'm becoming more and more moderate, so liberals don't piss me off anymore. My psycho, life-controlling, manipulative, cat-killing, piece of shit friend is (Thankfully) out of my life now, so there's not any real drama to fuck up my world. My life is becoming more stable as the weeks pass, and my finances are looking up. My job isn't laborious or dangerous anymore, so injuries are far and few between. My girlfriend and I argue about stupid little shit because there's nothing important to argue about anymore.

There are wars going on, and the economy is in the shitter. People joked about Trump becoming president over a decade ago, and now he's THE PRIMARY CANDIDATE for the Hick party, and I don't even care anymore. I have been numbed to the issues of the World, and I've hardly even seen it yet.

I've signed a lease for an apartment that I won't even be living in until August, and I did this awhile ago. So everything I do is based around making sure that goes smoothly, so I can't do anything sporadic or unexpected until then. Being me, that should make my life miserable, but it doesn't. All kinds of things are set in stone, which contradicts everything my personality and ideals stand for. But I'm not upset about it at all.

For fuck's sake, give me something to attack, or gnaw at. I'm becoming a fucking Nihilist over here, and there's nothing I feel like doing about it.

GIVE ME SOMETHING TO SINK MY TEETH INTO  :argh!:

Or Kill Me.
This Certified Popeā„¢ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

The Good Reverend Roger

I feel ya.  Outside of my wife and my offspring, there isn't anyone I feel like defending these days, so there's no much that pisses me off.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.