News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

Multifold Megathread

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, May 29, 2016, 07:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

I'm just gonna do one thread for these, because a) they're a little complicated and b) I don't wanna bump everything off the front page.

Multifold flyers are print only. They are designed to be printed double sided, flip on short side although if you mess up the flip it's kinda nbd. Once it is printed, fold in half so that the fullsheet is on the inside, then fold in half a second time so that the halfsheet is inside. The resulting flyer has two quartersheet designs visible (back and front) and is easy to put into hands.

Below are half page multifold files. Because this shit wasn't complicated enough. Print doublesided, flip on short side, then cut in half, fold and fold so that the pope card is on the outside.

No images for the third or fourth multifolds.
Third is Cuttleflag/Right Tool For The Job/Naked With You on one side and Fury/Always Been Free/Breathe on the other. I meant for the Breathe and Naked ones to be swapped, but no worries.
Fourth is Fucked Forever/Nevertheless/Cultural Wasteland on one side and Streakers/Shit Which Happens/Iconoclast's Manifesto on the other.

The Wizard Joseph

Again these are also pretty easy to read off my phone, also I tried to stretch my mind back to before Discordia and read it like it was all unfamiliar. It think this format particularly will engage the reader in a way that even if not heeded won't be forgotten as it's so distinctive. In fact it's very likely to raise the need for a second opinion, spreading "the demon" as it were. Plus super cheap to mass produce!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

The Parable of the Sacred Bull one I had to edit. I forgot Salazar drops "faggot" like a channer sometimes, and that will not fly at pride. the pdf ending in 2 is corrected, as is the current imgur album.

The Wizard Joseph

I didn't spot it, but there it is! I was mostly scanning for clear legibility and look. I now have an unauthorized edition!

GOOD catch Q.G.  :oops:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

The Wizard Joseph

Thought I'd mention that there's still at least 1 "fgt" still in the version of the bull I just reloaded. I checked my copy and then reloaded from here after a title change. Still same. Its very near the end. I'm going to proof it for any more, but I think that's it.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on June 03, 2016, 02:11:18 PM
Thought I'd mention that there's still at least 1 "fgt" still in the version of the bull I just reloaded. I checked my copy and then reloaded from here after a title change. Still same. Its very near the end. I'm going to proof it for any more, but I think that's it.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  :argh!:

Thank you for pointing that out.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 03, 2016, 03:03:31 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on June 03, 2016, 02:11:18 PM

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  :argh!:

Thank you for pointing that out.
Teamwork!
:awesome:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

Half page multifolds added and Sacred Bull pdf updated to clean version

The Wizard Joseph

Got copies. Bulk looks good. Others read nice and clean. Putting them up.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

minuspace

Posting here cause I want to find all of these again.*

*For a while I thought I could skim them, then [mark as as unread], and that they would turn back up in [show unread posts].  That doesn't work, so, yeah, that why I'm posting about why I'm posting

Bwana Honolulu

:thumb: Wow, that's a great idea, I think I'm gonna use this kind of layout for my German stuff as well.
His Quasaric Sphericity Bwana Honolulu,
Supremest Commander of Suicide Commando Ω−,
Ruler of everything, everything else and nothing again,
Greatgrandpapapope and Metagodemperor in Zimmer523,
Grand Admiracle of the mounted naval cavalry at sea,
Reichsminister für Popularpodicifikation,
Keeper of the holy Q.

Q. G. Pennyworth

BAMP for new file added to OP

Q. G. Pennyworth

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This is so perfect for using up the rest of my print allowance! Yesss.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."