News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

Lost & Derailed Tracks

Started by minuspace, June 27, 2016, 09:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

Novel Archeological records and deliciously tragic dead-ends collide here indiscriminately.  They mate, inelegantly, like recent forensic data-recovery dumps and vulgar decollages of higly non-linear, experimental, detournement-like excursions into sounds never seen.  And for good reason.

Then, I felt compelled to get this gif out of my mind,
have no idea what it's from.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Capeditiea

while we are on the subject of unknown movie clips...

when i was younger, i was watching a film with my dad. And there was a family in a car, while in another car there is a maniac dude trying to kill the family i suppose by playing chicken. the camera shifts back and forth a few times, where the maniac dude is all maniacally happy, while the family is all freaking out...

i have spent nearly two decades trying to figure what movie this is from.
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 05, 2018, 10:21:16 PM
It was fucking horrible.  Do not trust your younger self.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Capeditiea on September 05, 2018, 10:13:17 PM

when i was younger, i was watching a film with my dad. And there was a family in a car, while in another car there is a maniac dude trying to kill the family i suppose by playing chicken. the camera shifts back and forth a few times, where the maniac dude is all maniacally happy, while the family is all freaking out...

I spent 30 years trying to remember this awesome movie I saw in the 70s.  A fellow scifi geek identified it as Genesis 2.

Molon Lube

Capeditiea

I spent 30 years trying to remember this awesome movie I saw in the 70s.  A fellow scifi geek identified it as Genesis 2.

:O i am gonna make

as part two of my signature. :D
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Ziegejunge

Where is PretentiousMovieDirector when you need him?

Brother Mythos

Have you ruled out Hot Rods to Hell (1967)?

Here's a link: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061784/
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.