News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

Hillary's Closest Aide Admits Clinton 'Illegally' Burned Daily Schedule

Started by babyjesus, July 04, 2016, 04:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's too bad the "economics is never practiced as a science" guy isn't here anymore, I would have loved to see these two go at each other.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

I'll take my political views from someone who wasn't a regular poster on Lunatic Outpost, the poor man's GodlikeProductions, thanks.

East Coast Hustle

Well this took a chuckle-inducing and not entirely unexpected turn. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on July 04, 2016, 08:35:21 PM
Well this took a chuckle-inducing and not entirely unexpected turn. :lulz:

I am a bit concerned he didn't post in the smart vs. depressed thread, though. Maybe my canary is well and truly dead.

Junkenstein

Quote from: AIbrdwthulrdy on July 04, 2016, 07:51:36 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on July 04, 2016, 07:35:20 PM
QuoteIOW those two clans are in on the coup that masquerades as our elected government.

Just my opinion.

Please expand on this opinion. I'm intrigued.

Both the Bush clan and the Clinton clan are balls deep into the deep state that is a direct descendant of the MIC quasi coup that seized control of our government beginning with the assassination of the Bros Kennedy.

Please, continue.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

babyjesus

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 04, 2016, 08:10:39 PM
Quote from: AIbrdwthulrdy on July 04, 2016, 08:02:03 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 04, 2016, 07:59:18 PM
Quote from: AIbrdwthulrdy on July 04, 2016, 07:56:45 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 04, 2016, 07:49:36 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on July 04, 2016, 07:28:43 PM
Well then.

Nigel, it's been a while, would you like this one?

Oh, no, not worth the bother, really. These days I only bother with ones that seem to have *some* critical thinking skills already, and haven't simply bought into the "I like this alternative view so I'm going to believe it unreservedly".

Too lazy to click the links to Charles Hughes Smith's blog, or the blogs of David Stockman and Paul Craig Roberts? So you have the faintest clue who these people are?

And Henry C. K. Liu is way above your head and your pay grade. I can't blame you for refusing to read something you can't understand anyway.

You should do a little google before you make a fool of yourself.

Lookit this one! He's so cute, already with the presumptive insults even with zero idea who I am or what I do. Can we keep him?

who is Paul Craig Roberts? David Stockman? Charles Hughes Smith? Who is Tyler Durden?

Shit, man, I don't know, because they're way above my pay grade and I don't understand how to use Google. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-29/unmasking-the-men-behind-zero-hedge-wall-street-s-renegade-blog

eat crow

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-29/full-story-behind-bloombergs-attempt-unmask-zero-hedge

It is eight pages long, the article that ridicules Bloomberg for such irresponsible and false reporting, so I doubt you have time to read it fore mom brings you your cookies and sends you off to nap.

But rest assured Bloomberg won't do that again! Not when it involves taking the word of a drunk with mental issues without fact checking before you go to press!

babyjesus

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on July 04, 2016, 08:09:32 PM
Junky: found it: http://imgur.com/eVAyszh

teeny tiny text so I'm linking instead of embedding.

thanks.

The myths of the founders are many. Rich white men who didn't consider women, indians, slaves or kids worthy of constitutional protections. And they weren't lobbying for civil rights even then, they had no problem with limiting one's liberties by consent at the state level.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on July 04, 2016, 08:30:31 PM
I'll take my political views from someone who wasn't a regular poster on Lunatic Outpost, the poor man's GodlikeProductions, thanks.

And this. :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

babyjesus

Quote from: Cain on July 04, 2016, 08:30:31 PM

Never know what you might learn listening to crazies.

QuoteThe Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?

[Alice checks Hatter's temperature]

Alice Kingsley: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Alice Kingsley: Sometimes I believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast.

The Mad Hatter: That is an excellent practice.
42 of 42 found this interesting | Share this

The Mad Hatter: [to Alice] You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness.

u dunno wut yer missin mate!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: AIbrdwthulrdy on July 04, 2016, 09:14:58 PM
Well then.

Oh, no, not worth the bother, really. These days I only bother with ones that seem to have *some* critical thinking skills already, and haven't simply bought into the "I like this alternative view so I'm going to believe it unreservedly".

Too lazy to click the links to Charles Hughes Smith's blog, or the blogs of David Stockman and Paul Craig Roberts? So you have the faintest clue who these people are?

And Henry C. K. Liu is way above your head and your pay grade. I can't blame you for refusing to read something you can't understand anyway.

Lookit this one! He's so cute, already with the presumptive insults even with zero idea who I am or what I do. Can we keep him?

who is Paul Craig Roberts? David Stockman? Charles Hughes Smith? Who is Tyler Durden?

Shit, man, I don't know, because they're way above my pay grade and I don't understand how to use Google. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-29/unmasking-the-men-behind-zero-hedge-wall-street-s-renegade-blog

eat crow

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-29/full-story-behind-bloombergs-attempt-unmask-zero-hedge

It is eight pages long, the article that ridicules Bloomberg for such irresponsible and false reporting, so I doubt you have time to read it fore mom brings you your cookies and sends you off to nap.

But rest assured Bloomberg won't do that again! Not when it involves taking the word of a drunk with mental issues without fact checking before you go to press!

This is like referring me back to Natural News for a rebuttal of an article debunking Natural News.  :lulz:

babyjesus

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 04, 2016, 09:25:01 PM
Well then.

eat crow

This is like referring me back to Natural News for a rebuttal of an article debunking Natural News.  :lulz:

I assure you the editors at Bloomberg read it and will NEVER do that again. Too bad you don't read.

You really are head in the sand over new information? Have you had bad experiences with lernin new shtuff? Bullied a lot in skhool or something? Embarrassed by your much smarter sister?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: AIbrdwthulrdy on July 04, 2016, 09:30:27 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 04, 2016, 09:25:01 PM
Well then.

eat crow

I assure you the editors at Bloomberg read it and will NEVER do that again. Too bad you don't read.

You really are head in the sand over new information? Have you had bad experiences with lernin new shtuff? Bullied a lot in skhool or something? Embarrassed by your much smarter sister?

Mostly, I think economists (amateur and otherwise) are largely intellectual children with a box of hammers, I'm uninterested in conspiracy theorists because they tend to be gullible and prone to magical thinking, and I have a great deal of actual academic reading to do and, unless it's hilarious, I'm unwilling to give more than a glance-over at the blog of a couple of conspiracy-peddling anonymous economist bloggers who can't be fucked to use spellcheck.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

East Coast Hustle

It is indeed too bad, Nigel, that you don't read because if you did, you'd be able to see that your argument falls apart in the face of this guy's assurances.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on July 04, 2016, 09:36:22 PM
It is indeed too bad, Nigel, that you don't read because if you did, you'd be able to see that your argument falls apart in the face of this guy's assurances.

I'm sure you're correct, but sadly, I am incapable of ascertaining that for myself due to my crippling fear of learning.