News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

Hillary's Closest Aide Admits Clinton 'Illegally' Burned Daily Schedule

Started by babyjesus, July 04, 2016, 04:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

It's interesting to observe. You see, I think this is basically pro-trump propaganda in disguise. Pretend to dislike both but really stick the boot into the Clinton side. It probably says something about the wider western psyche that Clinton has the level of insults directed at her that she does. As you may remember, I'm not a fan (of anyone) but people resort to derogatory language about her with alarming speed and ease.

For reference, see the kid's opening posts and subsequent language used in relation to Trump/Clinton.

Studies must be done. Nigel, would this be a suitable specimen for the brain slicing machine if we can locate it?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Did he just cite his zerohedge gurus quoting Rudy Giuliani as a source? :lulz: Wow. See, kids, this is what too much talk radio will do to your brain.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 06, 2016, 09:18:19 AM
It's interesting to observe. You see, I think this is basically pro-trump propaganda in disguise. Pretend to dislike both but really stick the boot into the Clinton side. It probably says something about the wider western psyche that Clinton has the level of insults directed at her that she does. As you may remember, I'm not a fan (of anyone) but people resort to derogatory language about her with alarming speed and ease.

For reference, see the kid's opening posts and subsequent language used in relation to Trump/Clinton.

Studies must be done. Nigel, would this be a suitable specimen for the brain slicing machine if we can locate it?

Oh no, he's quite uninteresting and of no use to science.

Definitely a neoliberal Trumpist of some variety. Those are a dime a dozen.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fernando Poo on July 06, 2016, 08:35:48 AM
Feel free to shut me up as someone who's contributed nothing to the original discussion, but I think you're putting too much energy into a troll who would actually use the word "freakhole."

I think we're having fun with the only troll who has put up any game at all in ages. It's weak game, but still, it's good for a chuckle or three.

Cain

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 06, 2016, 05:06:00 PM
Did he just cite his zerohedge gurus quoting Rudy Giuliani as a source? :lulz: Wow. See, kids, this is what too much talk radio will do to your brain.

To be fair, any time Giuliani says something that isn't "nineeleven", it is fairly newsworthy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You see, Fernando Poo? Even Alty came out of the woodwork for this.

Quote from: Vivat Alty on July 05, 2016, 05:24:03 AM
God damn FB for stealing people like this away from us.

Remember when sock-fucking, slack-jawed libertarians used to fall from the trees of PD like a maggot filled, over ripe apple of derp all the God damned time?

Me neither.

The point is, keep posting noob. Please show us all. We haven't been SHOWN real good in ages and now all my juices are flowing and I am afraid what will happen if you stop.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on July 06, 2016, 05:09:02 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 06, 2016, 05:06:00 PM

To be fair, any time Giuliani says something that isn't "nineeleven", it is fairly newsworthy.

Point taken.

Freeky

Feel free to shut me up as someone who's contributed nothing to the original discussion, but I think you're putting too much energy into a troll who would actually use the word "freakhole."

Why you gotta ruin our fun?

Salty

:stfu3:

THIS IS ALL I HAVE LEFT, YOU BASTARD!
:argh!:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

POFP

Hahaha, fair enough. I'm just disappointed that this is all we have. I think I'm gonna massively advertise the site all over. If that's ok.
This Certified Popeā„¢ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

The Good Reverend Roger

I don't if Hillary Clinton burned her neighbors as a sacrifice to Ba'al.  It's her or Trump, and I can live with a little human sacrifice, let along some burned schedules (seriously, who gives a fuck?).
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

babyjesus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 07, 2016, 01:36:42 AM
I don't if Hillary Clinton burned her neighbors as a sacrifice to Ba'al.  It's her or Trump, and I can live with a little human sacrifice, let along some burned schedules (seriously, who gives a fuck?).

i purty much agree, the schedules and the private server are not real biggees like breaking into a motel room to steal campaign strategy secrets.

But that really isn't the point.

The point isn't just that we have dual standards and that the law has always been meant for little people. It has been since laws were first decreed and formalized in Cartas and Constitutions.

The point is that we have crossed a line wherein we now openly accept this from our leaders, and calling out "TRUMP" as a defense for this atrocity of social corruption only strengthens my argument.

Once we openly endorse our leadership being unaccountable and above the law the rest of our society will follow that example.

But maybe that is a good thing, dunno.

Pergamos

People may lose their respect for the rule of law, which I think is a good thing, but the laws don't stop applying, there are people with guns to make sure of that.  They only don't apply to those with enough power to make sure they don't apply, same as ever.

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 07, 2016, 01:36:42 AM

I'd like to note for the record that either candidate actually sacrificing people to Baal would make them more electable.

Also, Baal 2020. Strong foreign policy, strong domestic policy. 
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

babyjesus

Whoops!

Quote(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term "office" does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071

so now we need to endlessly parse the meaning of the word "unlawfully".

We need a special prosecutor, nob gammbit!