News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Hillary's Closest Aide Admits Clinton 'Illegally' Burned Daily Schedule

Started by babyjesus, July 04, 2016, 04:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

babyjesus

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 04, 2016, 09:34:46 PM
Quote from: AIbrdwthulrdy on July 04, 2016, 09:30:27 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 04, 2016, 09:25:01 PM
Quote from: AIbrdwthulrdy on July 04, 2016, 09:14:58 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 04, 2016, 08:10:39 PM
Quote from: AIbrdwthulrdy on July 04, 2016, 08:02:03 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 04, 2016, 07:59:18 PM
Quote from: AIbrdwthulrdy on July 04, 2016, 07:56:45 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 04, 2016, 07:49:36 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on July 04, 2016, 07:28:43 PM
Well then.

Nigel, it's been a while, would you like this one?

Oh, no, not worth the bother, really. These days I only bother with ones that seem to have *some* critical thinking skills already, and haven't simply bought into the "I like this alternative view so I'm going to believe it unreservedly".

Too lazy to click the links to Charles Hughes Smith's blog, or the blogs of David Stockman and Paul Craig Roberts? So you have the faintest clue who these people are?

And Henry C. K. Liu is way above your head and your pay grade. I can't blame you for refusing to read something you can't understand anyway.

You should do a little google before you make a fool of yourself.

Lookit this one! He's so cute, already with the presumptive insults even with zero idea who I am or what I do. Can we keep him?

who is Paul Craig Roberts? David Stockman? Charles Hughes Smith? Who is Tyler Durden?

Shit, man, I don't know, because they're way above my pay grade and I don't understand how to use Google. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-29/unmasking-the-men-behind-zero-hedge-wall-street-s-renegade-blog

eat crow

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-29/full-story-behind-bloombergs-attempt-unmask-zero-hedge

It is eight pages long, the article that ridicules Bloomberg for such irresponsible and false reporting, so I doubt you have time to read it fore mom brings you your cookies and sends you off to nap.

But rest assured Bloomberg won't do that again! Not when it involves taking the word of a drunk with mental issues without fact checking before you go to press!

This is like referring me back to Natural News for a rebuttal of an article debunking Natural News.  :lulz:

I assure you the editors at Bloomberg read it and will NEVER do that again. Too bad you don't read.

You really are head in the sand over new information? Have you had bad experiences with lernin new shtuff? Bullied a lot in skhool or something? Embarrassed by your much smarter sister?

Mostly, I think economists (amateur and otherwise) are largely intellectual children with a box of hammers, I'm uninterested in conspiracy theorists because they tend to be gullible and prone to magical thinking, and I have a great deal of actual academic reading to do and, unless it's hilarious, I'm unwilling to give more than a glance-over at the blog of a couple of conspiracy-peddling anonymous economist bloggers who can't be fucked to use spellcheck.

You ignorant inbred!

Paul Craig Roberts:
QuotePaul Craig Roberts (born April 3, 1939) is an American economist, journalist, blogger and former civil servant.[3] His articles on political economy are widely-read and distributed across the web.

He reached the height of his government career when he became the United States Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy under President Reagan in 1981.[4] In office he and his staff successfully combated the stagflation (price-inflation and stagnation) then plaguing the American Economy. Tighter monetary policy was used to restrain inflation, in addition lower marginal tax rates were used to increase the rewards to work and investment.[5] In recognition, he was awarded the US Treasury's Meritorious Service Award for "outstanding contributions to the formulation of United States economic policy".[6]

David Stockman:
QuoteDavid Alan Stockman (born November 10, 1946) is a former businessman and U.S. politician who served as a Republican U.S. Representative from the state of Michigan (1977–1981) and as the Director of the Office of Management and Budget (1981–1985) under President Ronald Reagan

Henry C. K. Liu:

FavoriteADD TO MY FAVORITES
Henry C.K. Liu

Chairman, Liu Investment Group, Inc.
Visiting Professor, Global Development at UMKC

Henry C.K. Liu was born in Hong Kong and educated at Harvard University in architecture and urban design. His interest in economics and international relations started when he participated in interdisciplinary work on urban and regional development as a professor at the University of California Los Angeles, Harvard and Columbia. He is currently chairman of a private investment group that is based in New York.
Issues: Anti-Poverty programs, Austerity, Bank Bail Out, Banking and Finance, Budget and Tax Policy, Capitalism, Developing Economies, Economic Mobility, Economic Theory, Fannie/Freddie, Financial Markets, Globalization, Healthcare, Housing Market Collapse, International Competition, Keynes v. Friedman, Labor Force, Living Wage, Medicare/Medicaid, Middle Class, Monetary Policy, National Debt, Privatization, Securitization, Social Investment, Social Security, The Federal Reserve, Too Big To Fail, Trade, US Infrastructure, Welfare, Workforce Development
Education:

Architecture and Urban Design, Harvard University

Charles Hugh Smith: from the Mises Institute:
QuoteCharles Hugh Smith is a contributing editor to PeakProsperity.com and the proprietor of the popular blog OfTwoMinds.com. He is the author of numerous books, including Why Everything Is Falling Apart: An Unconventional Guide To Investing In Troubled Times.
https://mises.org/profile/charles-hugh-smith

Junkenstein

YOU FOOL NIGEL:

Paul roberts:

QuoteI will begin by stating what we know to be a solid incontrovertible scientific fact. We know that it is strictly impossible for any building, much less steel columned buildings, to "pancake" at free fall speed. Therefore, it is a non-controversial fact that the official explanation of the collapse of the WTC buildings is false.... Since the damning incontrovertible fact has not been investigated, speculation and "conspiracy theories" have filled the void.[64]

In November 2012 Roberts, referred to al Qaeda's role in the attack as "unsubstantiated.

QuoteIn March, 2016, Roberts published an article claiming that many pictures associated with the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting were "doctored." He further claimed that he was unable to determine if the shootings had actually taken place or not

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Craig_Roberts
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

POFP

This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Junkenstein

Ah, fuck it. Maybe the next one is better after all.

Stockman:

QuoteOn March 26, 2007, federal prosecutors in Manhattan indicted Stockman in "a scheme... to defraud [Collins & Aikman]'s investors, banks and creditors by manipulating C&A's reported revenues and earnings." The United States Securities and Exchange Commission also brought civil charges against Stockman related to actions that he performed while CEO of Collins & Aikman.[14] Stockman suffered a personal financial loss, over $13 million, along with losses suffered by as many as 15,000 Collins & Aikman employees worldwide.

Stockman said in a statement posted on his law firm's website that the company's end was the consequence of an industry decline, not due to fraud.[15] On January 9, 2009, the US Attorney's Office announced that it did not intend to prosecute Stockman for this case.[16]

Oh. Trustworthy guy.

These are totally people to take financial advice from. Much cleaner than chicken entrails and at least as accurate or your money embezzled anyway.

Junkenstein

QuoteI assure you the editors at Bloomberg read it and will NEVER do that again. Too bad you don't read

The article is still there, accessible, and unedited. The reason they are unlikely to do such a thing again is the site is simply not worth a second article on an actual news site. Please do not confuse irrelevance with whatever self inflated feelings you may have towards the site and/or your beliefs.

babyjesus

On January 9, 2009, the US Attorney's Office announced that it did not intend to prosecute Stockman for this case.[16]

from your link, tard.

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 04, 2016, 10:02:15 PM
Ah, fuck it. Maybe the next one is better after all.

Stockman:

QuoteOn March 26, 2007, federal prosecutors in Manhattan indicted Stockman in "a scheme... to defraud [Collins & Aikman]'s investors, banks and creditors by manipulating C&A's reported revenues and earnings." The United States Securities and Exchange Commission also brought civil charges against Stockman related to actions that he performed while CEO of Collins & Aikman.[14] Stockman suffered a personal financial loss, over $13 million, along with losses suffered by as many as 15,000 Collins & Aikman employees worldwide.

Stockman said in a statement posted on his law firm's website that the company's end was the consequence of an industry decline, not due to fraud.[15] On January 9, 2009, the US Attorney's Office announced that it did not intend to prosecute Stockman for this case.[16]

Oh. Trustworthy guy.

These are totally people to take financial advice from. Much cleaner than chicken entrails and at least as accurate or your money embezzled anyway.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You can tell someone has something super valuable and meaningful to say when a mild comment expressing skepticism of a blogger who can't seem to use spellcheck is met with ad-hominem.
:lulz:

But hey, at least I found out that I'm an ignorant inbred with a fear of learning who won't read and lives with Mommy.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Look out, Junky. You're criticizing his religion, and these conspiracy toolbags tend to get all jihadish on you when you do that.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

babyjesus

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 04, 2016, 10:40:50 PM
You can tell someone has something super valuable and meaningful to say when a mild comment expressing skepticism of a blogger who can't seem to use spellcheck is met with ad-hominem.
:lulz:

But hey, at least I found out that I'm an ignorant inbred with a fear of learning who won't read and lives with Mommy.

Then today was not a total waste.

East Coast Hustle

What the actual fuck? :lulz:

This has to be a troll. Nobody really sucks zerohedge's dick that hard, right?

I mean, Reaganomics gurus? Srsly?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

http://time.com/3997033/conspiracy-theories/

QuoteWhat, in the name of our alleged lizard overlords, convinces a person to believe in conspiracy theories?

According to a pair of new studies published in the journal Applied Cognitive Psychology, conspiracy theorists—and there are a lot more of them than you may think—tend to have one thing in common: they feel a lack of control over their lives.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on July 04, 2016, 10:45:36 PM

Don't spoil our fun, it's been ages since we had a good Dead Kennedy.

babyjesus

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on July 04, 2016, 10:45:36 PM

I can't believe the intellectual bankruptcy of this forum! Reaganomics gurus got several very key points RIGHT, and nobody since then has managed to match that record.

With inflation pegged in the double digits and the economy stagnant the economists of that era, working under Reagan, correctly addressed the problem and within a few years we entered a period of economic expansion that lasted 17 years.

It is one thing to be dead wrong, as you were, but to match that with arrogance and certainty of your position marks you as a complete fool.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

There's nothing like namecalling to convince strangers that your viewpoint is valid. :lol: