Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

War on Cops

Started by babyjesus, July 08, 2016, 03:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

babyjesus

Quote from: LMNO on July 08, 2016, 01:56:26 PM
This is terrible.

The Berning Man Army has declared war on cops and who knows how far this will escalate before the blue blowback begins.

This could spark civil unrest on a wide scale, resembling an insurgency replete with suicide bombings as a tactic if global trends materialize here as they have elsewhere.

:speechless:
:popcorn:

babyjesus

QuoteBlack Power Political Organization Takes Responsibilty For Murdering 5 Dallas Cops

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/black-power-political-organization-takes-responsibilty-murdering-5-dallas-cops

that is their actual name, BPPO, aka #blackpower! and #blackknights!

This is a powder keg.

babyjesus

Quote"Sniper Assassins Take Down Five Police Officers! And More Will Be Assassinated In The Coming Days! Do You Like The Work Of Our Assassins? Get Your Own Sniper Rifle And Join Our Thousands Of Sniper Assassins Worldwide In The Fight Against Oppression!"

removed from their facebook page

babyjesus

According to Dallas Police Chief David Brown, who said that during the exchange of gunfire with the suspect, he made the following announcement: "The suspect said he was upset about Black Lives Matter," said Brown, who is black. "He said he was upset about the recent police shootings. The suspect said he was upset at white people. The suspect stated that he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/dallas-shooter-upset-about-black-lives-matter-wanted-kill-white-people-especially-wh

They be comin for your guns now and they ain't takin shit this time!

Junkenstein

Remove this shit from the thread please.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

babyjesus

QuoteJust hours after the latest mass shooting event in Dallas, one which claimed the most police officer lives since September 11, moments ago the US Capitol was placed under a lockdown possibly due to a gun on the campus. As the Hill reports, Rep. Dennis Ross (R-Fla.) told The Hill that a staffer was seen in the building with a firearm. 

Time to turn DC into a "green zone" and quadruple the security for President elect Trump.

We might need more than one wall after all......

babyjesus

Guns don't kill people, social media kills people.

babyjesus

really strikes me that this happened in the city that assassinated JFK by a gunman named Micah X Johnson, US Army. http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/micah-xavier-x-johnson-dallas-police-shooting-sniper-gunman-shooter-suspect-name-identified-photos-facebook-video/

It reminds me of Malcom X and his Ballot or the Bullet philosophy. It reminds me of unfinished and unresolved issues from the 60s civil rights era coming back to life in an altered state.

It has been simmering for the last 50 years, but this nation was born on fire and it will forever be a nation in flames. You reap what you sow.

babyjesus

]quote]Manhunt Underway In St. Louis Suburb After Police Officer Shot In The Neck - Live Feed[/quote]

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/manhunt-underway-st-louis-suburb-after-police-officer-shot-neck

that didn't take long.......

babyjesus

Quote4 Shot, 1 Killed After Black Gunman Fires At Passing Cars On Tennessee Highway, Targeting Police, Whites

Case in point, the latest incident in what increasinly more are calling an all out race war was reported moments ago by AP who said that 37-year-old Lakeem Keon Scott, who is black, opened fire indiscriminately at passing cars and police on a Tennessee highway. He later told investigators he was angry about police violence against African-Americans. One woman died and three others, including one police officer, were injured in the rampage.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/one-dead-after-black-gunman-shoots-passing-cars-tennessee-highway-targeting-police-w

That is 5 cops killed, 8 more injured along with several white civilians in one 24 hour period.

War on Cops is clearly on. Lets see whom if anybody can settle things down.

Do we have any respected leaders anymore?

babyjesus

If Senseless Violence Continues, America Will Be A Total Police State In No Time

exactly, the Big Blue BlowBack.

QuoteWhile we don't know who the police murderers in Dallas were, or their motivations, we do know one thing. Their actions will unquestionably have several very counterproductive and dangerous outcomes.

1. Further divide the country in general.

2. Further the already wide distrust between the police and the general public.

3. Increase the likelihood of more violence, and the eventual imposition of a total police state in America.

Either the people who committed the murders had the above goals in mind, or they were just stupid, violent criminals who didn't have the meager sophistication necessary to understand the extremely negative implications of their actions.
or they were just pissed and voting with their long rifles.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/if-senseless-violence-continues-america-will-be-total-police-state-no-time

The unintended consequences of the emerging War on Cops will that the cops fight back and win. They always win, cuz the people are skeered. States exist because they monopolize the use of force. Force is their strong suit and those who oppose them will end up disarmed, crossing check points and subject to law enforcement running roughshod across the law with no restraint.

I tells ya this now: This upcoming election is gonna be a show for the ages!

WORD!

East Coast Hustle

Dude, stop spamming links to zerohedge. I can tell when someone's just trying to drive traffic to a site and I won't tolerate it. Consider this your one warning.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

babyjesus

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on July 09, 2016, 04:15:23 AM
Dude, stop spamming links to zerohedge. I can tell when someone's just trying to drive traffic to a site and I won't tolerate it. Consider this your one warning.

You can't have liberty and security, the two are mutually exclusive.

But you can have liberty and death at once, although only momentarily. Que Sera!

Freeky

Quote from: AIbrdwthulrdy on July 09, 2016, 06:19:48 AM

But you can have liberty and death at once, although only momentarily. Que Sera!

Do you do lots of drugs, by any chance?

POFP

Quote from: AIbrdwthulrdy on July 09, 2016, 06:19:48 AM

:ohboy:
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.