News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

I created a matrix that controls the world.

Started by Lois, July 20, 2016, 10:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POFP

Quote from: Freeky on July 21, 2016, 05:32:00 PM
Quote from: Fernando Poo on July 21, 2016, 04:45:20 PM
I wonder what file type The Matrix is...

If The Matrix that controls the world isn't a .bat file, I'm jumping off a cliff. I refuse to live in a matrix that isn't colored DOS text.

It's a .exe

Would run it in a Virtual Machine if my computer worked.

Based on previous "creations" from Lois, I'm probably gonna have to run the file in compatibility mode for Millennium Edition..  :argh!:
This Certified Popeā„¢ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.