News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

I created a matrix that controls the world.

Started by Lois, July 20, 2016, 10:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lois

Principlematrix of actions in this file

https://yadi.sk/d/aS7cWtdosH8VM

File cost 100 million. dollars.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Freeky

Can you give us a better explanation of what it is, and why we should download it?

Lois

Quote from: Freeky on July 20, 2016, 11:05:55 PM
Can you give us a better explanation of what it is, and why we should download it?

YOU do not have anything if you do not have curiosity. Download, know what it is. I will not explain.

LMNO

Q. G. Pennyworth

I feel like "nuke it from orbit" is a reasonable approach here.

Faust

If someone crested a matrix to control the world, I would jump for joy for on that day we would finally have someone to blame for this mess we call a world, before inserting them in a bonfire post haste.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lois on July 20, 2016, 10:19:29 PM
Principlematrix of actions in this file

https://yadi.sk/d/aS7cWtdosH8VM

File cost 100 million. dollars.

while I admire your ambition, not clicking that horrible virus.  Thanks anyway.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Quote from: Lois on July 20, 2016, 11:32:30 PM

YOU do not have anything if you do not have curiosity. Download, know what it is. I will not explain.

No thanks. 

Vanadium Gryllz

Isn't this the second time someone with that same avatar has turned up peddling mysterious bullshit?
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Lois on July 20, 2016, 11:32:30 PM

So you're just a spammer. Got it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

POFP

I wonder what file type The Matrix is...

If The Matrix that controls the world isn't a .bat file, I'm jumping off a cliff. I refuse to live in a matrix that isn't colored DOS text.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

hooplala

The name it came up with was Lois.  I find that really funny for some reason.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Freeky

Quote from: Fernando Poo on July 21, 2016, 04:45:20 PM
I wonder what file type The Matrix is...

If The Matrix that controls the world isn't a .bat file, I'm jumping off a cliff. I refuse to live in a matrix that isn't colored DOS text.

It's a .exe