News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

ATTN: Roger

Started by Cuddlefish, July 22, 2016, 06:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuddlefish

So, you blocked me on facebook because I called you out on your howling into the abyss. We ALL get it, you get a major kick out of trashing people with different opinions. Hell, you're at it day after day, like you have something to prove. It's almost as if you're trying to convince yourself of your own bullshit with how compulsive you've been about it.

This has NOTHING to do about politics BTW, it is now more like a situation where the neighbor's dog won't stop barking all day. WE ALL KNOW what you think. You can stop now and move on to something else. We all know. I liked it better when you didn't sound like a broken goddamn record. But whatever, man, enjoy creating your own echo chamber as you block everyone that might think a bit differently. Play right into their hands, support that status quo, I don't give a shit. There aint anything I can do to stop you, but really think: what are you attempting to accomplish?

I'll tell you one thing though, it gave me a reason to come back here and post something.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cuddlefish on July 22, 2016, 06:52:35 PM
So, you blocked me on facebook because I called you out on your howling into the abyss. We ALL get it, you get a major kick out of trashing people with different opinions. Hell, you're at it day after day, like you have something to prove. It's almost as if you're trying to convince yourself of your own bullshit with how compulsive you've been about it.

This has NOTHING to do about politics BTW, it is now more like a situation where the neighbor's dog won't stop barking all day. WE ALL KNOW what you think. You can stop now and move on to something else. We all know. I liked it better when you didn't sound like a broken goddamn record. But whatever, man, enjoy creating your own echo chamber as you block everyone that might think a bit differently. Play right into their hands, support that status quo, I don't give a shit. There aint anything I can do to stop you, but really think: what are you attempting to accomplish?

I'll tell you one thing though, it gave me a reason to come back here and post something.

I blocked you because I am less than human; a dog with no agency that "barks and barks and barks and barks and nobody cares."

AND NOBODY CARES.

Well, at least you don't.  You've made that clear.

I don't do contempt well.  So fuck off.  Seriously.  Get the fuck out of my life.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cuddlefish

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 22, 2016, 06:55:32 PM

I blocked you because I am less than human; a dog with no agency that "barks and barks and barks and barks and nobody cares."

AND NOBODY CARES.

I don't do contempt well.  So fuck off.  Seriously.  Get the fuck out of my life.

Haha, you are a total drama queen. Get over yourself. Also, BLOCK ME HERE MOTHERFUCKER.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cuddlefish on July 22, 2016, 07:01:40 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 22, 2016, 06:55:32 PM

AND NOBODY CARES.

Haha, you are a total drama queen. Get over yourself. Also, BLOCK ME HERE MOTHERFUCKER.

Can't.  I'm an admin.  But this is the last time here or anywhere else that I will ever respond to you.

Goodbye.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Well, glad to see that resolved itself amicably.

Cuddlefish

I'm just sick of watching you bully people on facebook like some kind of internet tough-guy. You sound like the bro's you talk shit about. And then, as it turns out, as soon as someone barks back, you can't handle it. Sure, you could write off everything I say, but then again, if I didn't give a rats ass about you, I wouldn't be here, right? If I didn't already have respect for you, I wouldn't care. But I do, so I'm saying something. Because when you like and respect someone, you should point out and address points of contention, not BUILD A WALL.

Cuddlefish

Cuddlefish

Also, it's a little fucked up that you think it's okay to address people in a certain way, and when someone is less-than-delicate with you, you cry foul. Goddamn it man, buck up.

Junkenstein

Quote from: LMNO on July 22, 2016, 07:06:20 PM

Clear and coherent arguments all round.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 22, 2016, 07:37:17 PM
Quote from: LMNO on July 22, 2016, 07:06:20 PM

Clear and coherent arguments all round.

:lol:

The arguments stopped on FB.  I just stated my case here.

Junkenstein

What exactly was the argument? Stinks of politics, little else raises this level of irrational frothing.

I say irrational because there's multiple posts and not a single lizard reference. I doubt this person knows you as they claim.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 22, 2016, 10:18:55 PM
What exactly was the argument? Stinks of politics, little else raises this level of irrational frothing.

I say irrational because there's multiple posts and not a single lizard reference. I doubt this person knows you as they claim.

That doesn't sound like any sort of politics I know of.

The Good Reverend Roger

I posted some anti"bernie or bust" shit, and Dimo lost his mind.  Never mind that he's been spamming anti-Hillary shit for weeks.  That's different.  In any case, his first reply was to equate me to a dog and say that I had no agency or decision-making capability. 

So fuck him, right in the heart.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cain on July 22, 2016, 10:25:51 PM

That doesn't sound like any sort of politics I know of.

I refer you to David Icke. For fun, mainly, unless you really need a shellsuit.

And, ah. Trump. The current cause of all ills.

The Good Reverend Roger

In the future I will assume that people who ask what's going on don't really want to know.   :lulz: