News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

Your Moment of Hate

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 12, 2016, 08:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuddlefish

And, not for nothing, but I know Alty And Charlie, and I've met few people that were more reasonable, caring and understanding than them. So if THEY won't talk to you, it's probably not because of something THEY'VE done.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cuddlefish on July 23, 2016, 05:31:05 AM
And, not for nothing, but I know Alty And Charlie, and I've met few people that were more reasonable, caring and understanding than them. So if THEY won't talk to you, it's probably not because of something THEY'VE done.

I can personally only see one thing really happening here. See it's pretty clear that your interest is in making Roger FEEL BAD because you FEEL BAD. I know this because you're onto name calling and other weak shit now. This is all YOUR butthurt, and you'd like to share it around. I totally get it. You're going to drag more folks' names into this to support your assault huh? Nice. Guess consensus established right?  :boring:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cuddlefish

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 23, 2016, 05:50:14 AM

I can personally only see one thing really happening here. See it's pretty clear that your interest is in making Roger FEEL BAD because you FEEL BAD. I know this because you're onto name calling and other weak shit now. This is all YOUR butthurt, and you'd like to share it around. I totally get it. You're going to drag more folks' names into this to support your assault huh? Nice. Guess consensus established right?  :boring:

I'm onto name calling because it's the only thing certain people around here seem to understand. I know, I know, it would help you to sleep better if you could write the whole thing off as butthurt, but you won't be getting sleep. I don't expect you to understand, Joseph, it's hard to understand what it's like on the outside once you've crawled so far up someone's ass.

Cuddlefish

And, my interest was, initially, to have a conversation with a friend of mine who seemed like he needed someone to point out "the spinach in his teeth" like a decent friend should. But instead, I'm up to my knees in sock-monkeys without a single thought of their own. You must be Roger's favorite.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cuddlefish on July 23, 2016, 05:59:47 AM

I'm onto name calling because it's the only thing certain people around here seem to understand. I know, I know, it would help you to sleep better if you could write the whole thing off as butthurt, but you won't be getting sleep. I don't expect you to understand, Joseph, it's hard to understand what it's like on the outside once you've crawled so far up someone's ass.

Fun fact:  Charley just started hating me one day.  I will admit, though, that before the entire thing exploded in an enormous ball of shit, I did my part to make things worse.  Alty more or less followed suit, for reasons he never made clear.  Neither of them ever accused me of being subhuman, though.  Hell, most of the arse biscuits from the civil war of ancient legend aren't permanently on my shit list.

Kai did, years ago (something about how he wasn't going to mix with liberals that didn't have advanced degrees, because we can't think and harbor all manner of superstitions, you know us peasants), and I have never spoken to him since.  Hugh, Fnordie, and Nigel all decided, over an eleven year period, that my friendship was of no value, aside from maybe a source of vicious humor, and I more or less consider that to be the same thing.  Now Dimo, because I am a dog and all I can do is bark and bark and bark.

So that's 5 people in 14 years (on this board at any rate).  I am a monster.   what can I say?  woof.

I do appreciate your support, but there's really no sense in continuing.  This isn't even really an argument. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Christ, what a fucking mindless sycophant.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 23, 2016, 03:04:02 PM

Christ, what a fucking mindless sycophant.

Why drag Jesus into this?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

axod

Hatred is its own ignorance of being toward itself.
just this