News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

ATTN: Roger

Started by Cuddlefish, July 22, 2016, 06:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuddlefish

You need to check your definitions of "spamming" and "Lost their shit" because I think you might be using them outside of their common usages. You're a fucking cheap spin-doctor. Get real dude.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 22, 2016, 10:18:55 PM
What exactly was the argument? Stinks of politics, little else raises this level of irrational frothing.

I say irrational because there's multiple posts and not a single lizard reference. I doubt this person knows you as they claim.

FYI, it literally had nothing to do with politics, as indicated in the OP. It had to do with the crazy old man shouting and flinging shit at everybody in the neighborhood. He could have been yelling just about anything, it doesn't matter. It's just the same old shit over and over. It was the sheer monotony of it that drove me to say something.

Cuddlefish

Y'all can check my FB feed. If one post is spamming, then sue me. But again, this is yet another instance of Roger's magnificent ego, and clear delusion. This fucking weirdo is at it like three times a day posting the same trash over and over, but goddamn, if someone posts ONE meme, then they're the "spammer."

and me pointing out the fact that we heard him the first 7 zillion times apparently equates to me "losing my shit." What a fucking joke.

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Cuddlefish on July 22, 2016, 11:53:55 PM
It was the sheer monotony of it that drove me to say something.

quoting for easy reference, because some of you can't be arsed to read the previous posts.

Eater of Clowns

Dimo, you seem unwell.

I know shit's not been great for you for a while. Your posts in this thread, or on facebook where it started, do not come across as somebody in their right frame of mind.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on July 23, 2016, 12:47:36 AM
Dimo, you seem unwell.

I know shit's not been great for you for a while. Your posts in this thread, or on facebook where it started, do not come across as somebody in their right frame of mind.

Right, I wouldn't expect you to understand what's going on with a complete lack of context. Plus, Roger's obfuscation of actual facts of the matter will undoubtedly confuse things for you. Roger is, in all actuality, acting like a complete dick. He's not used to people calling him on it, and now he's upset. That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Cuddlefish

This is actually a personal argument. Roger tried to plug his ears and go "nah, nah, I can't hear you," so I decided to bring it somewhere that he had no choice but to acknowledge. If he wants to act like a big baby, I have no qualms with meeting him on his own battlefield.

The Good Reverend Roger

I can see that I have failed to properly state my case.  I will make one more attempt.

There is no "battle".  You outright stated that I am less than human.  If I were to continue interacting with you  in any positive manner, I'd be de facto agreeing with your assessment and in fact would stop being fully human.  Since I am getting a little too old to add another person to my shit list, I have decided to disengage.

Put bluntly, you don't think I'm a person.  I think you are a person, just not a person I give a shit about anymore.  There is a subtle difference, and I really don't care which person is "right" or "wins".  The simple fact is that we have nothing in common any longer and there is no point discussing anything any further.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cuddlefish

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 23, 2016, 01:41:28 AM
I can see that I have failed to properly state my case.  I will make one more attempt.

There is no "battle".  You outright stated that I am less than human.  If I were to continue interacting with you  in any positive manner, I'd be de facto agreeing with your assessment and in fact would stop being fully human.  Since I am getting a little too old to add another person to my shit list, I have decided to disengage.

Put bluntly, you don't think I'm a person.  I think you are a person, just not a person I give a shit about anymore.  There is a subtle difference, and I really don't care which person is "right" or "wins".  The simple fact is that we have nothing in common any longer and there is no point discussing anything any further.

Of course, this is STILL mostly SPIN. Look at what I actually said. Making a comment on HOW SOMEONE IS ACTING is not the same as making a comment on what a person IS. Should I be happy with you while you completely and intentionally mischaracterize me? Aught I just let you borderline LIE about the situation? Aught I be pleased that, when confronted about something, you opted to HOLLER and block your ears? Should I accept that you criticize the behaviour of others while displaying behaviour far more counterproductive? I'm not sure what you're missing here.

The Wizard Joseph

Pretty sure you're the only one getting spun here Cuddlefish. As they say, "I don't know if it's drugs you're on or drugs you need to be on, but do something."

Whatever you do DON'T elaborate on how Roger in fact be controlling The Media and uses both mind control lasers AND evil Hollywood demons to control the masses for SATAN!! That would be unseemly.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cuddlefish

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 23, 2016, 05:15:43 AM
Pretty sure you're the only one getting spun here Cuddlefish. As they say, "I don't know if it's drugs you're on or drugs you need to be on, but do something."

Whatever you do DON'T elaborate on how Roger in fact be controlling The Media and uses both mind control lasers AND evil Hollywood demons to control the masses for SATAN!! That would be unseemly.

I remember you. You're a know-nothing fuckwit. And I'm not spun, I'm like this all the time.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cuddlefish on July 23, 2016, 05:26:13 AM

I remember you. You're a know-nothing fuckwit. And I'm not spun, I'm like this all the time.

:roll: I don't buy it. You probably shouldn't either, but hey whatev.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cuddlefish

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 23, 2016, 05:37:08 AM

Man, they've trained you pretty poorly. You must be a huge embarrassment.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cuddlefish on July 23, 2016, 05:39:26 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 23, 2016, 05:37:08 AM

Man, they've trained you pretty poorly. You must be a huge embarrassment.

:lulz:  :lulz: guess so...

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Pergamos

I'm Bernie or Bust.  I enjoy reading Roger's facebook stuff.  I am fairly sure being anti hillary is not the only one of my positions he has attacked viciously, but I enjoy it.  Sometimes he'll make points I agree with and sometimes he will simply mock people who agree with me for the wrong reasons.  Other times he is mocking me, but I can handle that, I'm an adult.  If being mocked makes me uncomfortable that's a good sign that I am uncomfortable about whatever I am being mocked for, and perhaps I should change it.