News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

ATTN: Roger

Started by Cuddlefish, July 22, 2016, 06:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuddlefish

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on July 27, 2016, 05:47:53 AM
Well, at least it's not just Roger he's freaking out on and sending creepy ranty FB messages to. Wow.

I'm not surprised to see you posting here. It's easier to hold on to your delusions when you're accompanied by your sock-puppets. For someone with "no ill will" you had no problems jumping to false conclusions, and straw-manning the hell out of everything I said. And, like the tough-guy you portray yourself as, as soon as I confronted you about your attacks on my character, you blocked your ears like a child. But, hey, what are facts for 'the realist?' Apparently not much. Here's a pro-tip: if you don't want someone "ranting" at you, don't go around intentionally fucking with people. If you want to act like an actual human being and have a civil discussion about things, I don't hold grudges, and I'm willing to have a chat. Until then, myob, and I'll mind mine.

EDIT: And, the rants, well, I stopped acting like a reasonable person when you stopped treating me like one. You get what you give, but it seems like people like you and Roger think you're exempt from having to actually back anything up.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 27, 2016, 06:19:30 AM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on July 27, 2016, 05:47:53 AM
Well, at least it's not just Roger he's freaking out on and sending creepy ranty FB messages to. Wow.

Oh duuuuude. Dimo, no.

Don't believe everything you hear on the internet. I'm just not putting up with aggression when it contains zero rational argumentation. If someone wants to talk, I'll talk. But when people want to fight, I'll accommodate them with that, as well.

Cuddlefish

Cue name-calling, quote mining, and general fallacious reasoning. I know how things work around here.

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 23, 2016, 10:20:36 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 22, 2016, 10:43:32 PM
In the future I will assume that people who ask what's going on don't really want to know.   :lulz:

I was curious as dimos stuff here was generally pretty good.  To me, the various pro/anti stances are pretty irrelevant as the entire cycle has been based around how awful the other candidate is. From the nominations onwards it's just been shit flinging and it's quite disturbing to see people this split over the 2 man con.

Surely there are better hobbies than attacking/defending and old white man/woman.

There's also a few lessons in communication and the art of persuasion in this thread. Mainly by lack of example.

Thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt. I got tired of old white dudes screaming at everyone, and when I said something, I was marked for death by the TGRR hive-mind.

Cuddlefish

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 27, 2016, 12:53:38 AM
Quote from: Cuddlefish on July 23, 2016, 06:16:36 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 23, 2016, 01:41:28 AM
You outright stated that I am less than human. 

Roger, you drama whore, you. I said you've been barking like a dog. I'm not sure that equates to calling you an animal. I thought you understood creative writing. It's called an analogy, you senile fool.

Uh... he blocks you on FB, you come on down to PD, shit on his thread then open another to shit more, sling casual insults and implications of your superiority at all and sundry the whole way

.. and ROGER is the drama whore.

:crackhead: <-- ITT,
Cuddlefish won't be sharing

Hey, Wiz. I take shits with a higher IQ than you. Fuck off. But, as EoC would say, I have no ill will towards you.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cuddlefish on July 28, 2016, 01:24:10 AM
In the future I will assume that people who ask what's going on don't really want to know.   :lulz:

I was curious as dimos stuff here was generally pretty good.  To me, the various pro/anti stances are pretty irrelevant as the entire cycle has been based around how awful the other candidate is. From the nominations onwards it's just been shit flinging and it's quite disturbing to see people this split over the 2 man con.

Surely there are better hobbies than attacking/defending and old white man/woman.

There's also a few lessons in communication and the art of persuasion in this thread. Mainly by lack of example.

Thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt. I got tired of old white dudes screaming at everyone, and when I said something, I was marked for death by the TGRR hive-mind.

Well, you've not done much to earn it, you know? It's not like I'm privy to anything beyond this thread so it very much looks like a crazy guy screaming. Chill out and human up a bit dude. The monkey seems to be driving the man.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cuddlefish on July 28, 2016, 01:25:44 AM

Roger, you drama whore, you. I said you've been barking like a dog. I'm not sure that equates to calling you an animal. I thought you understood creative writing. It's called an analogy, you senile fool.

Uh... he blocks you on FB, you come on down to PD, shit on his thread then open another to shit more, sling casual insults and implications of your superiority at all and sundry the whole way

Hey, Wiz. I take shits with a higher IQ than you. Fuck off. But, as EoC would say, I have no ill will towards you.

Ok! Ok! Settle down. Nobody is going to try take your crack from you.  :roll:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

The TGRR hive mind.

:lulz:

Say it ain't so.  Jesus Christ on a pogo stick.

TGRR,
Off to fire up the lazors.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 28, 2016, 01:33:22 AM
Quote from: Cuddlefish on July 28, 2016, 01:24:10 AM

Well, you've not done much to earn it, you know? It's not like I'm privy to anything beyond this thread so it very much looks like a crazy guy screaming. Chill out and human up a bit dude. The monkey seems to be driving the man.

I don't think Junky is wrong, here. Maybe take a day or so off this topic.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cuddlefish

Nah, it's alright. I'm done here. I know how you guys get once blood's in the water. Enjoy your forum.

trix

Is your blood not thick enough to handle the occasional feeding frenzy?
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Faust

Quote from: Cuddlefish on July 28, 2016, 05:31:44 AM
Nah, it's alright. I'm done here. I know how you guys get once blood's in the water. Enjoy your forum.

Not really, it sounds like you had an argument with roger and ech, which is your own business, however as someone on the outside looking in, this thread feels more like a tantrum based on frustration then anything else.

No one (should be) taking sides here, but some of us are worried about you dimo, you are a good guy and its not nice to see you in this state.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 28, 2016, 03:28:22 AM
The TGRR hive mind.

:lulz:

Say it ain't so.  Jesus Christ on a pogo stick.

TGRR,
Off to fire up the lazors.

It's incredible.

No matter how often your reptilian heritage is mentioned, people still assume you're some form of insect. Must be the mandibles.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Cuddlefish on July 28, 2016, 01:25:44 AM

Bringing me up here is...bizarre?

:?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Junkenstein

I think he meant ech. We all know you wish ill will to everyone.